Search found 133 matches

Return to: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION

Re: VFM11 | Day 3 | No ParanoidAndroids allowed! UNDERSTOOD?

Chit, could you possibly immediately lock the game when you do cow's flip?...........
by Stri
Thu May 25, 2017 11:06 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 3 | No ParanoidAndroids allowed! UNDERSTOOD?

Reported.
by Stri
Thu May 25, 2017 10:49 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 3 | No ParanoidAndroids allowed! UNDERSTOOD?

You'd have won if you kept playing as CatgirlMaple, I'd have thrown and confirmed you as town.
by Stri
Thu May 25, 2017 10:44 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 3 | No ParanoidAndroids allowed! UNDERSTOOD?

/vote TheCow ;(
by Stri
Thu May 25, 2017 10:39 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 3 | No ParanoidAndroids allowed! UNDERSTOOD?

fine for me

/vote mdb1023
by Stri
Thu May 25, 2017 10:35 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 3 | No ParanoidAndroids allowed! UNDERSTOOD?

-mdb
-Fenraiser
-awesome500
-Jord
-Cow
-Murat

We lynch one of these, I'll jail one of these, Schultz checks one of these and s0me0ne roleblocks one of these.
We only have to decide which one we'll pick.

Then next day we go from there. I presume chit will accept nightskips.
by Stri
Thu May 25, 2017 10:32 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 3 | No ParanoidAndroids allowed! UNDERSTOOD?

Cow are you reading this game or do you wanna get carried to freelo? ;o
by Stri
Thu May 25, 2017 6:48 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 3 | No ParanoidAndroids allowed! UNDERSTOOD?

Actually, forget I want to lynch murat. I say we lynch Jord for being on the elbmuh wagon.

Lynch Jord, Schultz check's mdb, I jail murat, s0me0ne blocks awesome.
If there's no sk kill, we trust only Schultz's result cause sk might have decided not to kill to throw us off. If someone dies we have tons of more confirmed people.

Game is done.
by Stri
Thu May 25, 2017 4:19 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 3 | No ParanoidAndroids allowed! UNDERSTOOD?

oh lmao I missed someone as escort. Then we won :>
by Stri
Thu May 25, 2017 4:12 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 3 | No ParanoidAndroids allowed! UNDERSTOOD?

Or we could this the easy way and have the SK just surrender btw.

Just a few more things.
I was unwilling to hang TTR even though he was a major scum read, because I couldn't believe he was such a pussy that he'd replace out at this point of the game. Report worthy imo.
SK, you could speed this shit up by surrendering, there is no way you're going to live. Blame the mafia for being too obvious.

and finally

F
(for TPA)
by Stri
Thu May 25, 2017 2:54 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 3 | No ParanoidAndroids allowed! UNDERSTOOD?

Ah my laptop was in reach of my bed, so I can start right away.

Let me start with:
FU guys for quick hammering ttr. I wanted to get reads out so you could see something in case I died yesterday and it would most likely have changed my JK target.

I claim Jailkeeper.
Jailed TrueGent n1 (to keep him safe). He's confirmed not SK.
Jailed Schultz n2 because I think TG said JK should just jail him at some point yesterday and I worship him.

Anyways, that means with me, TG, Schultz, Chikoly out, we're left with

2) S0me0ne23
3) awesome5000
7) CatgirlMaple TheCow
10) TeamMystic Jordarrian
11) murat1996
13) Fenraiser
16) mdb1023

The only way this can go wrong is when we never send in any night actions and therefor don't get to confirm anyone.

Worst case scenario (escort, sheriff, JK forget to send in all night actions for the rest of the game and we keep lynching citizens). We lynch Murat. Next day we're left with 9 players (and ofc sk kills someone of the confirmed pool):
S0me0ne23, awesome5000, TheCow, Jordarrian, Fenraiser, mdb1023 + 3 confirmed people

We lynch s0me0one23. SK kills another confirmed person. We're left with:
awesome5000, TheCow, Jordarrian, Fenraiser, mdb1023 + 2 confirmed people

We lynch awesome5000. SK kills another confirmed person. We're left with:
TheCow, Jordarrian, Fenraiser, mdb1023 + 1 confirmed person

We lynch TheCow (nya). SK kills another confirmed person. We're left with:
Jordarrian, Fenraiser, mdb1023

we probably lose.


I suggest we just announce whoever we're RBing/jailing/copchecking tomorrow and hang murat.
That way we get at least one confirmed town (SK decides not to kill to throw us off, so we get a cop result), or SK kills a PR and thus we have at least 2 more confirmed townies cause we knew who the PR's were on. Should be a walk in the park from there.
by Stri
Thu May 25, 2017 2:49 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 3 | No ParanoidAndroids allowed! UNDERSTOOD?

Gimme 15 mins to get to a pc.

I think I solved the game.
Xoxo

PS lmao gent claiming vig ;p
by Stri
Thu May 25, 2017 2:29 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 2 | +/-

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Because her town is townie in the same way that Utilix's was scummy, and because she was the counterwagon of scum and one that was REALLY easy to get picked on for

If you want, I can make up bullshit logical reasons to like the ones I made for utilix that led people to lynch, but the truth is my scum radar is just good


LOL,

I can't even...
Foe'd
by Stri
Mon May 22, 2017 3:13 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 2 | +/-

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:No, Murat is 100% clear town. STri, stop pushing for a mislynch


Give reasoning.
by Stri
Mon May 22, 2017 3:11 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 2 | +/-

Also his voting of elbmuh and immediately retracting it in the post after was ?????
And him reacting to elbmuh's pressure was also very scummy
by Stri
Mon May 22, 2017 2:58 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 2 | +/-

I propose to lynch murat today. Here comes the case (wall incoming):

Spoiler: First page of his ISO is just memes, so Im skipping that.

murat1996 wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Understood youre still foed btw


You are lying


You just flat out lied. Admit it now


Sorry I can't hear you


Why reply at all then?

Comments on the TPA/Understood thing in favor of Understood, NAI

murat1996 wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:
TrueGent wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:I actually rolled town holy shit we win

ChikolyOffensive wrote:Damn I wanted a scum rand to make up for my past scum games.

I kinda want to vote these posts tbh but ill give it a bit

hi can i sheep you?


Why must u be so hard to deal with?

… Pot / kettle story

Next two posts are NAI and prodging worthy

murat1996 wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
TeamMystic wrote:Understood I hope you realize this foe arguement leads to nowhere


Shut up and realize the fact he just lied and said he lied because he "knew" I was going to catch it


But does that make it a lie? I hardly think not.

Comments on the TPA/Understood thing in favor of TPA, NAI

Then come some memish comments.

murat1996 wrote:/vote Scum0ne

Naked vote, no reasoning

murat1996 wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
TeamMystic wrote:
Schultz128 wrote:Ah, I missed nothing important. Nice giggle out of this foe argument, wouldn't consider it AI.

Yeah but he was completely serious. I don't want this in the game


Ignore me and move the fuck on, you don't need to hurt town just because your precious feelings are hurt.. Waaaa I can't even ignore understood so we need to LYNCH him just for my peace of mind!!' Selfish prick



Being unprofessional is not a good thing either

TeamMystic wrote:We have 17 people alive. A policy lynch wouldn't hurt anyone.

@understood so far you've done nothing to help win the game. You scunread someone for saying a joke. Even if he was legit lying that has nothing to do with the game.


I want to policy lynch both of u

Says someone who would be a perfectly fine PL target in a game with a better playerlist

murat1996 wrote:/vote Mystic

Nothing personal.

Another naked vote

The next few posts are pointless one-liners, the two best ones being

Not like this
&
Eh

murat1996 wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Murats posting, gotta be scum, calling it for post game


But if I don't post, i'll be replaced, so I have to post :D

Hate this reply here. Don’t like his confidence, as if nothing can happen to him.

More one-liners follow…

murat1996 wrote:The problem with the S0me0ne wagon is that they do jack shit regardless of alignment.

And I do feel James voting someone kinda has me uneasy.

This feels so hypocrite coming from you. However, this is the first sort of useful post you made. However, you never followed it up with a vote on james, so this might just be distancing. Not sure.

More one-liners and some are directed at s0me0ne. He seems to be pushing him very very very lightly.

Many posts that follow are just more one-liners. All of his one-liners are very NAI and seem almost like prodging.

murat1996 wrote:
CatgirlMaple wrote:nya~


I want to hear more from u, this is getting ridiculous.

Pot kettle. Although, you have been posting more, your posts barely have any content.


murat1996 wrote:Looks too fabricated, and tbf they only questioned ur reasoning for why it was a lie.

And quite frankly, I see words that I have said previously on the matter. So he's pretty null for me.


Finally some sort of content again. This is on Understood scumreading Schultz.

murat1996 wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:pretty sure i've explained most of them. if u want a specific one, ask away


Why can't u remember the name Mystic?

Seems to focus on s0me0ne again.

murat1996 wrote:
Elbmuh wrote:
murat1996 wrote:
Elbmuh wrote:i also thought hte someone wagon was pretty good too and murat wuldnt be the worst wagon for today


Actually I would be the worst lynch if u compared it to other lynch targets.

why is your one post in like days this post responding to pressure what the fuck

you should die


Ur response is rather appalling, and I don't see how that soul work at all.

This is one of the scummiest things in this whole game. He never explained this even if multiple people commented on it. Elbmuh had a good point here.

murat1996 wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Oh right I need to switch

/unvote
/vote murat


Explain this vote, cuz its embarrassing to see the reasoning to it.


This is just…. Dafuck
You’ve put down 2 naked votes yourself and you ignored every naked vote in the game. But then when there’s one on you, it is suddenly a problem?!

murat1996 wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:
TheParanoidAndroid wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:My reads list for this current D1: *SNIP*
NULL.


I like this post, effort is A+

These are rough reads, so they are probably not very good, but I'm getting somewhere and it is a good summary.

/vote murat



question? Why did u choose to vote me over ur other reads?

Cuz I need good understanding as to why u think this.

He is very focused on people voting him and doesn’t respond relaxed to pressure.

murat1996 wrote:Vig should shoot TPA then, cuz this is hilariously stupid


Cuz I generally don't agree with what TPA is saying about me.

Ninja'd

That still doesn't make sense TPA.

This is the worst. He’s literally saying TPA should be shot for voting him.

murat1996 wrote:Because what I have said was natural, but for whatever reason u took it the wrong way and scumread me for it.

Which is rather frustrating.

Disgusting self meta

murat1996 wrote:/vote Elbmuh

They haven't been great this game tbh.

murat1996 wrote:/unvote

Actually that would look so bad on me

Wtf was this? You knew he’d flip town so you didn’t wanna be on the wagon?

murat1996 wrote:
Fenraiser wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Well a lot of people woudl

I see the point, but his vote itself had a shifty nature. Why vote at all if you are going to retract it as town? And if you are town, why would you be hesitant to vote someone up because it might make you look bad? That is more of the real issue with murat's vote. I would like to hear more from him for his reasoning for the vote. He is at L-7, so I see no reason for him to hesitate.


It was actually more of voting after someone else voted, I generally don't necessarily want to have votes consecutively.

Bullshit answer

murat1996 wrote:
Stri wrote:Great, Murat ignored all my questions and in the end didnt even put a vote down...

It looks like TTR is not going to be a lynch target for today so I'll have to place my vote on another wagon. I'm still not feeling the elbmuh wagon and I agree with TPA he'd be one of the decent cop checks. I compared Murat to VFM7+8 and even though I absolutely hate his replies here, I'm not getting the scum vibe from him enough.

I've seen people willing to vote xUltiix, I've previously explained why I don't really like him. He'd be a better lynch than the other two I think.

/vote xUltiix


It only because it got lost in the shuffle when I read the thread, but i will answer it later as I don't have time right now.

Never answered a single one of my questions.

murat1996 wrote:
TheCow wrote:The murat vote looks good to me. His tone is off grin what ice seen of him.


Off grin??? How does that even make sense?

This is what he constantly does. Never defending really, just saying every reason to vote him doesn’t make sense.

After that there’s some replies to me, being surprised to the fact that multiple people scumread him (do you read the thread?)

And then
murat1996 wrote:I hope Ultiix gets on during that time or I'm gonna vote them to L-1.


This was at a point xUltiix was at L-2 and it was fairly obvious he was the definite target. He never ever mentioned Ultii before. This could easily be mafia kinda forced to voting their buddy.

murat1996 wrote:SP.


And honestly, I don't see how I would be mafia if I hammered Ultiix and flipped mafia.

And where do u get the idea that I was reluctant stri? I did say I was gonna vote in an hour and I just lost track of time but I STILL voted, so I don't understand thinking that I'm scum from that.

You hammering doesn’t mean shit. It’d have meant shit if you were on the wagon early, but you voted when the lynch target was basically already decided.

And the last posts are basically replies to me voting him saying

“that vote is gross”


So, conclusion: there is nothing townie at all in any of these posts and murat would be a fine lynch for today. Everyone who has mentioned him as scummy or voted him got a "that's stupid", "you have a bad reason" or "that is gross"
by Stri
Mon May 22, 2017 2:56 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 2 | +/-

I'm on a phone with 2% battery so it'll be a few hours before I can give updated reads and a pbpa of Murat.

Jailkeeper should wifom between Schultz and their highest scumread imo.
by Stri
Mon May 22, 2017 11:07 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 2 | +/-

Schultz128 wrote:Actually fuck it. We can use the next two days for discussion and scum hunting. Better than wasting time on this wagon.

Hard claiming Detective. I tried to soft it earlier in my no lynch autism wall with wording, but it seems like i didn't do a good job of it.

Didn't want to claim as I'll likely be night killed tonight since Jailkeeper would likely not be on me.

TTR slot is a vig shot. Too WIFOMy

/unvote


Who did you check n1?
by Stri
Mon May 22, 2017 10:58 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 2 | +/-

If you're replacing out, message the host and top posting
by Stri
Mon May 22, 2017 1:33 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 2 | +/-

TheParanoidAndroid wrote:Ok, the best plan imo

-schultz is lynched today
-ttr is shot by the vig. if he does not die we lynch him tomorrow, and vig does not have to out
-jailkeeper and escort go on their top scumread outside of schultz and ttr


Actually, this isn't a bad plan. This on top op sheriff results tomorrow should basically almost solve the game. The only way this could possibly go wrong is when the escort blocks the vig.
by Stri
Mon May 22, 2017 1:07 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 2 | +/-

I mean come on, someone read the most recent page of his ISO and tell me that's not scummy. He's asking vig to shoot TPA, all the replies to people pushing him are basically just "lynching me is bad", he was going for elbmuh until it was clear xUltiix was going to be the target etc.

Sure, I can understand people would rather go for a Schultz lynch or a TTR lynch. But with TTR relplacing out and his latest few posts not being as bad as his d1 (and basically him admitting he was sort of sheeping) in not so sure if he will flip scum anymore.
by Stri
Mon May 22, 2017 1:05 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 2 | +/-

awesome5000 wrote:In addition, why do you say TTR has a scummy meta, which is probably true, but not Murat, where it is valid there as well?


Where did he scumslip? Quote please.

Also if you've paid attention I've been pushing TTR since yesterday but decided to push ultiix when it became clear TTR wasn't going to be lynched.
TTR is just always scummy regardless of alignment, Murat is a complete shitter usually, but actually has a little bit of townie posts when he is town. However something this game about Murat pings me and looking at his ISO there's nothing townie there at all. I'll do a pbpa on him tonight. Shouldn't take long seeing how long his ISO is.
by Stri
Mon May 22, 2017 12:57 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 2 | +/-

*im not the only one scumreading you
by Stri
Mon May 22, 2017 12:27 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 2 | +/-

murat1996 wrote:We haven't even gotten a replacement message yet, but Schultz on the other hand have been quite atrocious in their responses thus far, but I honestly have been out of it this game for the past couple days so I wouldn't know for sure.

Even after reading, I see no reason on why TTR was even voted.

And the switch from Stri to me was even more gross


How about you stop complaining that votes on you are shit and start showing why votes shouldn't be on you. I'm. It the only one Scumreading you. You haven't done a single townie thing in this game. All that's coming from you is

"I'm a bad lynch"

Try to play the game and contribute or replace out.
by Stri
Mon May 22, 2017 12:27 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934

Re: VFM11 | Day 2 | +/-

awesome5000 wrote:
Stri wrote:wtf, TTR replacing out. Weak. But not touching him today anymore.

Lynch should be between Murat and Schultz today imo. Both would fit being mafia, xUltiix read them both along the same lines and didn't mention them much either. I didn't like murats EoD. Only started moving onto the xUltiix wagon when it was clear he was going to be the lynch target and even then seemed reluctant voting him. I'm placing my vote on him
For now. I'm also good with a Schultz lynch still. I prefer Murat though because I can see sk and mafia Murat.

/vote murat


IMO This part is weird (bolded)


How is this weird. Looking at past games from TTA he's been scummy as town and scum. Him replacing out gives the replacement a chance to actually play decent. It's better to go for a Schultz or Murat lynch.
by Stri
Mon May 22, 2017 12:25 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION
Replies: 2562
Views: 43934
Next

Return to: VFM11 | TOWN WINS | DOMINATION