Search found 393 matches

Return to: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

bah i might replace out
im not really feeling this game anymore

on top of that im a lil busy recently
by therealet1
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:18 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

ive clarified i scumread uzay so im fine with that as well
/vote uzay

my wim hit a lowpoint again
by therealet1
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:20 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

MichaelgRook wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:my lynch targets as well as venge targets are in this pool

[acidic, et, poly, uzay]

I'm going to relent and say that maybe I was too hard on you for suddenly including ET in your scumpool. With that said, I still want to hear your progression on ET.

right now et has drifted towards more of a null scum for me for not really doing anything actually worth remembering this game

literally fuck you
what have you dont worth remembering this game, the only reason i remember you is for being a main wagon and having me in your scumpool

ive done far more shit than you
by therealet1
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:11 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

polypies73 wrote:
therealet1 wrote:why is wabbit hard scum or hard town for anyone
theyve been a solid null+ for me this game

i was scumreading them for doing nothing.

but meh that was kind of dumb

the only thing i realistically didnt like was them being self aware that their entire uzay shit was meaningless and did nothing, as well as the fact that they did that
by therealet1
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:00 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

having someone as a townread for early game plays will lead to your downfall
by therealet1
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:50 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

MichaelgRook wrote:my wabbit townread is based more on their early game than lately

dont
by therealet1
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:33 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

why is wabbit hard scum or hard town for anyone
theyve been a solid null+ for me this game
by therealet1
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:32 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

another person saying im utr when i have nearly twice as many posts than them
epic
by therealet1
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:25 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

therealet1 wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
therealet1 wrote:that doesnt mean im being ignored
that means im just not the focus

Okay, I think we're disagreeing on semantics here. Either way, yes, you are not and haven't been focused on that much. You should probably ask people why they haven't focused on you much.

because the ones under the spotlight are wolves or suspected of being wolves
i dont need to ask why im not being focussed on because the answer is right in front of me with my rolecard

ebwop
by therealet1
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:43 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

LOLingHyena wrote:
therealet1 wrote:that doesnt mean im being ignored
that means im just not the focus

Okay, I think we're disagreeing on semantics here. Either way, yes, you are not and haven't been focused on that much. You should probably ask people why they haven't focused on you much.

because the ones under the spotlight are wolves
i dont need to ask why im not being focussed on because the answer is right in front of me with my rolecard
by therealet1
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:42 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

:BlobGlare:
u both are at a weird impasse
by therealet1
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:16 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

LOLingHyena wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
therealet1 wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:[Dota, Sparking, Acidic] <- Do NOT shoot any single one of these three if you get lynched and flipped town. I refuse to lose another townread like that.

Michael flipping scum would've probably spewed Acidic. Michael flipping town would've probably given us info about Chemist's alignment. There was NO reason why he shouldn't have been shot last night. AlwaysNever flipping town gives me nothing.

Actually, I take that back. We now know that the ET scumread came from a genuine place, which should give EVERYONE more reason to look into him today. There's no more excuses to not talk about ET anymore.

there was no reason not to talk about me ever

Yet nobody's talking about you. Aside from Sparking when you two are arguing with each other. Everybody else seems to be ignoring you. You need to start questioning people why this is happening.

Like, outside of Sparking and AlwaysNever, I don't recall anybody asking my opinion on you. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

that doesnt mean im being ignored
that means im just not the focus
by therealet1
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:13 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

LOLingHyena wrote:
therealet1 wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:[Dota, Sparking, Acidic] <- Do NOT shoot any single one of these three if you get lynched and flipped town. I refuse to lose another townread like that.

Michael flipping scum would've probably spewed Acidic. Michael flipping town would've probably given us info about Chemist's alignment. There was NO reason why he shouldn't have been shot last night. AlwaysNever flipping town gives me nothing.

Actually, I take that back. We now know that the ET scumread came from a genuine place, which should give EVERYONE more reason to look into him today. There's no more excuses to not talk about ET anymore.

there was no reason not to talk about me ever

Yet nobody's talking about you. Aside from Sparking when you two are arguing with each other. Everybody else seems to be ignoring you. You need to start questioning people why this is happening.

im not being ignored at all
literally at all
by therealet1
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:11 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

LOLingHyena wrote:
therealet1 wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:And you know what? I'm calling Acidic town now. I will be considering any push on them from now on as scummy.

no
literally no
just because one dudes fucking fencesitting on them doesnt clear them
theyve had several scummy activities so clearing them for that is horseshit
im still gonna push that and ill remain doing that and i dont care
/vote acidic

Michael's fencesitting and refusal to vote for Acidic when Acidic's wagon was viable spews Michael as town and Acidic as town from my perspective now. He's had chances to push the wagon. I'm not taking that shit anymore from him.

in what world is acidic spewed town because townmichael is fencesitting on them
by therealet1
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:10 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

LOLingHyena wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:[Dota, Sparking, Acidic] <- Do NOT shoot any single one of these three if you get lynched and flipped town. I refuse to lose another townread like that.

Michael flipping scum would've probably spewed Acidic. Michael flipping town would've probably given us info about Chemist's alignment. There was NO reason why he shouldn't have been shot last night. AlwaysNever flipping town gives me nothing.

Actually, I take that back. We now know that the ET scumread came from a genuine place, which should give EVERYONE more reason to look into him today. There's no more excuses to not talk about ET anymore.

there was no reason not to talk about me ever
by therealet1
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:08 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

LOLingHyena wrote:[Dota, Sparking, Acidic] <- Do NOT shoot any single one of these three if you get lynched and flipped town. I refuse to lose another townread like that.

Michael flipping scum would've probably spewed Acidic. Michael flipping town would've probably given us info about Chemist's alignment. There was NO reason why he shouldn't have been shot last night. AlwaysNever flipping town gives me nothing.

gives “me” nothing
glad ur fighting on ur own
by therealet1
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:07 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

LOLingHyena wrote:And you know what? I'm calling Acidic town now. I will be considering any push on them from now on as scummy.

no
literally no
just because one dudes fucking fencesitting on them doesnt clear them
theyve had several scummy activities so clearing them for that is horseshit
im still gonna push that and ill remain doing that and i dont care
/vote acidic
by therealet1
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:05 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

feel free to prove me wrong in telling me why its ai
by therealet1
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:24 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

SparkingJayYT wrote:
therealet1 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
therealet1 wrote:how is 'genuinely believing someones town' a reason to townread them what the fuck
and yes, derpclear denied dafuq

Besides you cutting out major parts of the read. Do you seriously think Acidic is the type of person to oppose the major wagon rather than let the lynch happen?

Why do you deny it, explain that to me. You seem way too quick to assume.

i didnt
i asked why they were townread and those are the reasons

whether they are the type of person to oppose the major wagon or not, that in no way means that acidic is town for it
mafia in this game should care more about their image than the people who get hanged

genuinely believes someones town could mean literally anything. You took out the part of not wanting the lynch at EoD.

So how does refusing to lynch and wanting a no-lynch going to look for Acidic's image? Your point makes more more sense for my argument than it does yours lol

acidics image would only be affected by the genuineness behind her words in that plan and that's it
and personally i dont read them as genuine at all

wanting a nolynch is completely nai
by therealet1
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:22 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

SparkingJayYT wrote:
therealet1 wrote:how is 'genuinely believing someones town' a reason to townread them what the fuck
and yes, derpclear denied dafuq

Besides you cutting out major parts of the read. Do you seriously think Acidic is the type of person to oppose the major wagon rather than let the lynch happen?

Why do you deny it, explain that to me. You seem way too quick to assume.

i didnt
i asked why they were townread and those are the reasons

whether they are the type of person to oppose the major wagon or not, that in no way means that acidic is town for it
mafia in this game should care more about their image than the people who get hanged
by therealet1
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:05 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

how is 'genuinely believing someones town' a reason to townread them what the fuck
and yes, derpclear denied dafuq
by therealet1
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:31 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

SparkingJayYT wrote:
therealet1 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:/vOTE jACKSON

bECAUSE OF ı PROBABLY WONT BE ONLİNE UNTİL EOD AND NOONE SEEMS TO WANT WAGON POLY .

i want to wagon acidic but even tho literally everyone scumreads them nobody wants to hang them

Me Dota Kosmo and some others that I can’t name off the top of my head don’t

why are they town
tell me that right now
by therealet1
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:09 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

UzayAltay wrote:/vOTE jACKSON

bECAUSE OF ı PROBABLY WONT BE ONLİNE UNTİL EOD AND NOONE SEEMS TO WANT WAGON POLY .

i want to wagon acidic but even tho literally everyone scumreads them nobody wants to hang them
by therealet1
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:04 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

kk thats probably where i have jackson
by therealet1
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:43 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?
Replies: 5786
Views: 141922
Next

Return to: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?