Search found 91 matches

Return to: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

MoustachioMario wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
Kears123 wrote:Also I feel like mafia is waiting to hammer me.

And why should my flip define Overs?


you only have 2 votes on you

YOU SAID YOU WERE DEFENDING THEM


since over is already scummy it confirms over as scum too


Makes no sense.
by Kears123
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:01 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Bodhrak wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:i dont know whois scum or particularly care

i just want to lose who is confirmed

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:I’m not sure if I should believe you or not given I haven’t read and don’t want to

Still your tone in reply was disgusting

So you replace into a game that you don't want to read or care about?
37 pages is nothing, other FM games have 60 pages on D1.


T H A N K Y O U
by Kears123
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:59 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

MoustachioMario wrote:you didn't really do much D3



Ive posted my reads and been expressing my opinions...

I also can't believe your TRing Chubby... What makes you think he's town?
by Kears123
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:58 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Also I feel like mafia is waiting to hammer me.

And why should my flip define Overs?
by Kears123
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:54 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

MoustachioMario wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:anyways there have been only 2 kills, the second of which was on confirmed town

I’m not sure if I should believe you or not given I haven’t read and don’t want to

Still your tone in reply was disgusting

You should probably read some D2 stuff chubby, just to get you notified about all the happenings.

Nah it’ll be fine I’m the Pog I don’t need to read


I don't think you will be fine

You voted the IC
and i don't think you unvoted yet


IC???


Innocent Child


Oh
by Kears123
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:52 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

MoustachioMario wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:{}
{Eragon, Rightodude, Bodhrak}
{Joshe}
{fint, Kears}
{TC, Mario}

Ok let's analyse that some more (even though it's futile because mario).
rightodude is town because?
TC is your top scumread, but you prefer to go for kears?

I'm not saying Kears is a bad option but they hinted at giving more content D3, so I'd like to go from there.
Kears123 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:Also Kears, give me a reason why we should not lynch you tomorrow.



I'm gonna actually sit down and go all in on my reads. I do agree I've not really been that much of a help but D3, if I live, I promise, I'll be better.


If Kears flips scum this is making me think Bodhrak is buddy :P

It does not matter if they hint on making more content. what matters is what content they already made.

And If they made no content, that is what I make my reads off of.


So I can't even try to change your mind that I'm town???? What do you think of my D3?
by Kears123
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:51 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

MoustachioMario wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:anyways there have been only 2 kills, the second of which was on confirmed town

I’m not sure if I should believe you or not given I haven’t read and don’t want to

Still your tone in reply was disgusting

You should probably read some D2 stuff chubby, just to get you notified about all the happenings.

Nah it’ll be fine I’m the Pog I don’t need to read


I don't think you will be fine

You voted the IC
and i don't think you unvoted yet


IC???
by Kears123
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:48 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Also what does probably the latter mean?
by Kears123
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:11 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:im going to post this unironically then fuck off probably but the fact debil/chemsit were killed means there's either a consig or eragon is scum since he's alive


probably the latter tbh


Someone else said it and I can't remember who but I agree with them in thinking they have a agent. Since all the mafia kills are prs. It'ss impossible for them to not have one at this point.
by Kears123
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:05 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

This game...
by Kears123
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:35 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:i was told it is moustachio

/vote mario


he'll get lynched later anyways


Wtf Mario is confirmed town he rolled vet but agreed to give up his remaining alerts and now he's a citizen. Scummy vote.
by Kears123
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:33 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

0verki11 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Someone say something

hello, I just woke up lmao. it seems like everyone is pushing kears. can I get a quick explanation why?

Kears and Righto are obvious scum here.
Dont quickhammer though.


Kears is scum and righto is town


I'm not. Did you read what I posted?

how does that post make you town?


It doesn't but you guys I feel aren't listening to me and it feels like you're saying "She's scum because her meta is off" and aren't even trying to TR me. Metas are not the make or break thing in these games, I've learned that very recently as I have led horrid MLs (4) So I've decided to take a backseat in the town and be a follower while still having my own thoughts and opinions..

Its mainly that the wall was bad that im scumreading you.


Can you go into more detail about what's bad about them?
by Kears123
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:37 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

0verki11 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Someone say something

hello, I just woke up lmao. it seems like everyone is pushing kears. can I get a quick explanation why?

Kears and Righto are obvious scum here.
Dont quickhammer though.


Kears is scum and righto is town


I'm not. Did you read what I posted?

how does that post make you town?


It doesn't but you guys I feel aren't listening to me and it feels like you're saying "She's scum because her meta is off" and aren't even trying to TR me. Metas are not the make or break thing in these games, I've learned that very recently as I have led horrid MLs (4) So I've decided to take a backseat in the town and be a follower while still having my own thoughts and opinions..
by Kears123
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:22 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

MoustachioMario wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
rightodude wrote:
MoustachioMario wrote:Someone say something

hello, I just woke up lmao. it seems like everyone is pushing kears. can I get a quick explanation why?

Kears and Righto are obvious scum here.
Dont quickhammer though.


Kears is scum and righto is town


I'm not. Did you read what I posted?
by Kears123
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:45 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Eragon1329 wrote:I had a... rough day today, and will be busy tommorow, so I probably won’t have time to be active until mid-afternoon tommorow.

I might be around to make a few mobile posts for anything super-important, but ye.

Sorry about that.



Hope everything gets better for you.
by Kears123
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:29 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

Tiltedcomedian wrote:Hi I SP

I also got really busy so I'm replacing out

bye


Okay, I hope you're well
by Kears123
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:40 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

0verki11 wrote:
Joeshe wrote:Wait why are we voting Kears? If it's to bait mag that's kinda a bad play and scummy (could end up as a myslynch)

????


OVer thinks I'm scum due to a meta read... His read is incorrect.
by Kears123
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:32 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Sorry for the wall in advance.

MoustachioMario wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
Bodhrak wrote:
Kears123 wrote:L-1

No L-2, Mario voted before.


Gotcha. What's Overs case?

Mine is that he gives us a ton of info whatever he flips and I like info.
No clue about the others though.


I see where you're coming from but if he is PR we lose neither TI or TP and if he's Cit we're one down.... I don't know if we can risk this.


pushing for a mislynch


Here I was NOT pushing for a mislynch. I was defending Over.

MoustachioMario wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:kears read is zzz

can you stop shading your wagon and actually do stuff, thanks


Sure.

Here's some quick reads:
T[Over, Chemist, Mario, Eragon]
ST[Joshe]
N[Tilted]
S[Jove, Righto, Flint]

Hold me to posting those reads tomorrow.


These seemed forced to me


Not forced However my reads have changed. Those reads were given on limited time. Now they are more thought out and detailed. I am sorry, I'm having a very off game. This is also my first game after ending up in the ER 2 weeks ago so yeah.

My readslist:

Flint9 - Town lean. Flint with 5 posts seems sort of townie however, I can't really read them yet, infact, I'm honestly not sure if they are scum not sure how to play or town with a low wim.

rightodude - Scumread. Hasn't provided any reads except for the thought process on phone.

Bodhrak - Town. Is consantly seen searching for scum here:

Bodhrak wrote:
Eragon1329 wrote:I dislike the fact that he keeps shading Juve like “Weak excuses/You are my top scumread, but doesn’t vote him, and instead votes the weaker pushes of Tilted and Righto.
His talk about PL’ing disgusts me, but I can kinda see it from a newbie perspective. Also all the lynching for info stuff, at times, that can be an ok play, but like 90% of the time you Lynch who you think flips scum.
Says that he leans more on the town side than the bussed side for juve, but still scum reads him?

About me not voting juve even though I scumread him: I heavily wanted to avoid another early hammer like D1.
My townread for Juve comes mostly from the amount of reads he's been getting.
Currently I can barely piece together a scumteam with him and as I said before I think a scumteam consisting of just new players is very unlikely to me.

I can see Tilted being scum as he is almost impossible to read for me: I don't see him play any different if he is scum.
I can see Kears being scum, he doesn't have all that much content.
I can still see Chemist being scum but only from a point of absolute power (like a scumteam with him, Eragon and Tilted/Over) - in that case I don't even think there's a point in playing anymore as this is a town loss 100%


Here:
Bodhrak wrote:
0verki11 wrote:But you voted for Juve instead of coming up with a counter wagon, also wolfy self vote please take it off.

Wait.
I tried to wagon Tilted but that didn't take off as apparently everyone agrees it's completely OK for him to play the way he does.
Then I tried to start a wagon on Righto and that went literally nowhere, even though I still think that would have been the safest option.
Then I was on board with a lynch on Overkill but Chemist/Eragon decided to go for Juve instead and with Chemist voting it didn't make a difference what I voted.
So I instead tried to hammer to go for a better EoD/SoD (for me), which didn't work out.
Should I have changed the vote to Over after Chemist did? Definitely, but there were only like 30s left when I saw and I couldn't make up my mind and post before the time ran out.

Eragon1329 wrote:how is it PoE? Do you think all of (Righto, Joeshe, Flint, Kears) are 100% town???

wdym by "him turning out to be TP was obviously what had to happen."

I can all see them being town and I don't see a lot of possible combinations where they would be scum.
Going from reads and interactions I don't think {righto, Joeshe} are a team or Kears with either of them. Flint I can literally say nothing about because of the lack of content.

What I meant was: This game is going to hell so fast obviously we are mislynching the one PR we have left.
Eragon1329 wrote:Going deeper, i still feel like 0verki11 is in general towny *Enough* but being CFD'd onto town makes me doubt (Yes, i know i was an advocate of the CFD, so i can't really say anything, buts its something im keeping in mind)
Flint and Joeshe are basically empty slots that haven't done anything. Joeshe said hes not active but "active enough" i certainly havent seen that. Flint is MIA.
Kears i kinda agree with 0ver about the wall and refusing to make solid reads, instead just reactioning and posting without conviction.
and righto i think has one of the scummier ISO's right now, but also newbie so im doubting my reads after juvenile flipping town.

Under this ^, im assuming
1)Mario is town (technically this is confirmed, not an assumption, but whatever)
2)I am town
3)Bodhrak is town
4)Tilted is town

I still don't have a clue how you townread Tilted.
Tilted's ISO if you take out all the memeing and him defending the way he "gut reads" then you are left with about the same thing as flint: Basically nothing. With the difference that Tilted is an experienced players that know very well what he is doing.
0verki11 wrote:there is absolutly no way my wagon is pure here btw.

Wrong btw. The wagon on you {Juve, Mario, Chemist, me} was all town.


His iso overall feels like town to me.

Joeshe - Scum lean. What pings me about this post is the fact that he feels the need to explain why he is inactive.

Joeshe wrote:Oof but I keep explaining why I'm not contributing every single post. I am a busy man with a life and get on whenever I can. For right now, I am feeling like we should vote juve (REASON: he keeps scum reading with out solid proof nor argument) yet im not going to because I want to wait and see if anyone else appears scummy.


Didn't want to vote Juve because they wanted expirenced players input is kinda townie however I'm confused because he clearly wants to vote them because they think juve was scum but didn't vote him witch seems the oppisite of what a town would do if they truely thought someone was actually scum.

0verki11 - Town. I feel this is town for pushing on who he feels shows scummy intent. EX: Phone, Jeuv, Mario and me.

MoustachioMario - Mod confirmed town

TiltedComedian - Scum. Has a lot of fluffy posts that have next to no content, since I replaced in, I'm not sure when exactly meme phase was over but in that same breath, they have contentful posts as well.

One esample of a none contentfully post:

Tiltedcomedian wrote:
JuvenileFourtyTwo wrote:How much of that was a meme and how much of it wasn't...


yes

with 3 you get egg roll


Tiltedcomedian wrote:/vote Mario


Tiltedcomedian wrote:where's SofiaShe when you need her

/vote Bodhrak


Few unexplained votes ^

Calls mario a potato... and theres no reads at all.


Eragon1329 - Town read overall. Seems to still be game sloving and posted really really long detailed reads.


My POE would be Tilted/Righto/Flint/Eragon.

MoustachioMario wrote:
Kears123 wrote:Night results:

Flint9 -
rightodude -
Bodhrak -
Joeshe -
JuvenileFourtyTwo -
Kears123 - SP
0verki11 - SP
MoustachioMario - Knows no one visited him last night
Chemist1422 - rbed
TiltedComedian -
Eragon1329 - SP

5/11 claimed night results


Trying to be towny

This should 100% be our lynch today


Trying to be townie although I am town????

MoustachioMario wrote:Kears should claim

Kears123 wrote:I see where you're coming from but if he is PR we lose neither TI or TP and if he's Cit we're one down.... I don't know if we can risk this.


I'm Citizen.

/vote Tilted
by Kears123
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:30 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 3

HI I'm here.

I'm gonna answer Mario first.
by Kears123
Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:13 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

0verki11 wrote:Juve did you actually just pop in to say that then leave?


Seems like it... I really want them to claim
by Kears123
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:38 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Chemist1422 wrote:kears read is zzz

can you stop shading your wagon and actually do stuff, thanks


Sure.

Here's some quick reads:
T[Over, Chemist, Mario, Eragon]
ST[Joshe]
N[Tilted]
S[Jove, Righto, Flint]

Hold me to posting those reads tomorrow.
by Kears123
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:37 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Chemist1422 wrote:kears read is zzz

can you stop shading your wagon and actually do stuff, thanks


How much time do we have?
by Kears123
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:28 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

0verki11 wrote:
Kears123 wrote:
0verki11 wrote:Follow my wall starting with Kears btw, this is there scum meta I think


You're wrong

im pretty sure ive played scum with you in all of your scum games, and your not playing as agressivly or speaking your thoughts as much as you do as town.


Haven't been able to. Metas can and do change.
by Kears123
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:22 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

0verki11 wrote:Follow my wall starting with Kears btw, this is there scum meta I think


You're wrong
by Kears123
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:17 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Day 2

Chemist1422 wrote:kears shouldn’t you be hosting your game


Ongoing games... smh
by Kears123
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:10 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win
Replies: 1225
Views: 45700
PreviousNext

Return to: [Newcomer FM] NFM64 | Game Over | Mafia Win