Ban appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban appeal

Postby Flake » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:33 pm

Hi, I was wondering if I could get the reason as to why this account was permabanned? Thanks
Flake
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Re: Ban appeal

Postby TrialBot » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:35 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flake » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:52 pm

I don't recall having done this at all?... one of my younger siblings probably did this, unless my account was somehow hacked.

Really upsetting since I spent quite a lot of money on this game for this account, I've had to use another account up until now and I finally decided to appeal it. If my account were to be unbanned, I can assure you that something similar to this would NOT happen again. I obviously have no proof to give, but I hope you understand. I'll ask my little brother about it now. Thanks.
Flake
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Jerme » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:45 pm

The account belongs to you and thus you are held responsible for every action it has done. Please be aware that usign an other account while being banned/suspended is against the rules.
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

I tend to write small stories into my will and dislike Forgers and Janitors for removing them.

If you see a Grim Reaper called 'Zoroark', know that you might have encountered me.

Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flake » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:59 pm

Then there is no possible way of getting my account unbanned, even though I am entirely sure that I didn't do that in a game? Me and my brother haven't done this, I have asked him. Although I entirely understand where you are coming from, were I to be given a second chance, I would ensure that this would not happen again under any circumstance. Thanks.
Flake
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Flake » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:49 am

I actually just found out from my younger brother that he has done this on my account numerous times in the past also. When I showed him the reports from trialbot, he admitted to it. Were I to be unbanned I could change the password for the account (you can do that right?) to ensure he can't login to it again. I apologise for this, but I was entirely unaware of it up until now. Sorry and thanks.
Flake
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Jerme » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:47 am

You are still responsible for the actions done on your account. Also please be aware that sharing an account is forbidden :c
And yes you are able to change your password, with the usage of the "change password" option on this forum.
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

I tend to write small stories into my will and dislike Forgers and Janitors for removing them.

If you see a Grim Reaper called 'Zoroark', know that you might have encountered me.

Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flake » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:28 am

Jerme wrote:You are still responsible for the actions done on your account. Also please be aware that sharing an account is forbidden :c
And yes you are able to change your password, with the usage of the "change password" option on this forum.

I wasn't aware he was using my account at all up until now, that's the thing. Is there no possible way you can give a second chance given the circumstances? I can PROMISE that this WON'T happen again, and I will change my password so my brother can't enter if I am unbanned. And if this were to happen again, you can permaban my account again. I'm really sorry for this, and I've told my brother off for doing this because it's entirely inappropriate. Please understand. Thanks.
Flake
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Naru2008 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:54 am

Appeal granted.
Notice: I cannot delete your account, change your email, etc. Please email info@blankmediagames.com for support. Thanks!

BLACKPINK #SaveJennie

K/DA
Naru2008
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flake » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:29 pm

Thank you so so soo much for understanding. I guarantee it won't happen again and I'll change my password now.
Flake
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Return to Appeals