TFM55 | Mini GIM 5 | Game Over

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: TFM55 | Mini GIM 5 | Day 2 (:eggthink:)

Postby Senopolian » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:13 pm

what the fuck is this inactivity?
Senopolian
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Senopolian » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:14 pm

there has been like 6 posts in the last 20 hours
Senopolian
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby ZSSDistortion » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:41 pm

Reeee

Alright, how about we get some discussion going then? God help us otherwise

1: Rolelist - How many Mafia/Werewolves do we think are left? Should we target a specific faction?
2: Reads - Name a player you're town reading and why.

1: We know at least one of each faction is alive right now. Going by the setup rules, there are 7 guaranteed town, 3+ Mafia and 1+ Werewolves. This leaves 2 spots unaccounted for. It seems unlikely that a second werewolf will be in play in my opinion so I will assume there is only 1 WW for now. The question is, who fills the other two spots? Either faction seems low on numbers however with the Mafia already having 2 dead it's likely only one or two are left so taking them out asap would be beneficial, however the Werewolves could be an ideal target too since it's unlikely that they have more than one as I mentioned above.

2: Townreading Toro for actually doing shit and making efforts to solve the game compared to the rest of the game for the most part.

If you can't be arsed with the rolelist speculation at least give a townread kthx
Spoiler: Image

FM Record
17-13-1
ZSSDistortion
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby JamesD28 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:43 pm

ZSSDistortion wrote:2: Townreading Toro for actually doing shit and making efforts to solve the game compared to the rest of the game for the most part.

Toro died

I can't find my FM record
You probably don't care anyway
JamesD28
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby ZSSDistortion » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:44 pm

fuck I forgot Toro died

ngl it's kinda hard to townread people when the games this inactive

FM Record
17-13-1
ZSSDistortion
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby ZSSDistortion » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:52 pm

ok let's move that townread over to James, whilst this isn't saying much their ISO at least seems to be kinda villa to me

Speaking of which I just noticed like almost half of the alive players Isos are pmuch fluff

why

FM Record
17-13-1
ZSSDistortion
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby murat1996 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:57 pm

ZSSDistortion wrote:Reeee

Alright, how about we get some discussion going then? God help us otherwise

1: Rolelist - How many Mafia/Werewolves do we think are left? Should we target a specific faction?
2: Reads - Name a player you're town reading and why.

1: We know at least one of each faction is alive right now. Going by the setup rules, there are 7 guaranteed town, 3+ Mafia and 1+ Werewolves. This leaves 2 spots unaccounted for. It seems unlikely that a second werewolf will be in play in my opinion so I will assume there is only 1 WW for now. The question is, who fills the other two spots? Either faction seems low on numbers however with the Mafia already having 2 dead it's likely only one or two are left so taking them out asap would be beneficial, however the Werewolves could be an ideal target too since it's unlikely that they have more than one as I mentioned above.

2: Townreading Toro for actually doing shit and making efforts to solve the game compared to the rest of the game for the most part.

If you can't be arsed with the rolelist speculation at least give a townread kthx

Honestly, ur my Townread atm, since ur pretty vocal on a general scale. And James probably comes second to way how he has showed himself thus far.

Honestly, I think maf and WW faction might have about the same amount of number of members, but this is only my speculation tho.
33-40-3 : My FM Record

Hosted: VFM13

My discord is fluffymurat#2318 if you really want it I guess...it's now a legacy name.

My discord is just fluffymurat
murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby JamesD28 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:00 pm

I feel like there's more than one WW member
I get that it's GIM and balance isn't assured but it would be extremely unfair for 1 WW to be put up against 3+ Mafia and 7+ Town

Maybe Neutrals should out themselves if there's any so we can pinpoint the rolelist better?

Seno seems pretty Town atm but as ZSS said, given general activity it doesn't really carry any meaning

JamesD28
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:04 pm

A gunshot rang across town, and another person fell to the ground. Their ice cream cone plummeted beside them.

SoulShade55r has been shot by a
Vigilante!

They were a
Vanilla Townie.

in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Well, I can't say who I'm town reading quite yet, but zs gets points for trying to start up the conversation.
I do have one question: Schultz, why did you quick hammer?
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Rip lol.

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby ZSSDistortion » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Oh good somebody else exists

Octo, Soul and mdb have effectively posted close to 0 posts related to the game itself excluding meme votes and minor stuff, I'd like to hear opinions from those three in particular, otherwise I'm happy to lynch within these three today unless people have objections.

P-edit: You may be right about the WW's but I don't believe there are multiple members. The only way to find out would be to lynch the werewolf to test the theory out. I'm for neutrals revealing themselves but they could just be a werewolf or Mafia faking it. I'd rather get more opinions before getting neutrals to out themselves if they exist.

P-P-edit: well shit. At least that's one fluffyboi down so we only have 2-3 to deal with... But on the other hand that potentially puts town in mylo or whatever as 8 people remain and only 4 town remain with 2 definite scum and 2 unknowns on the other side.

FM Record
17-13-1
ZSSDistortion
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby JamesD28 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:13 pm

Vigilante
Vanilla Townie
Double Voter Citizen
Spanker
Town
Town
Town

Lyncher
Double Vote Leprechaun
Mafia

Werewolf

?
?

JamesD28
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:15 pm

ZSSDistortion wrote:Oh good somebody else exists

Octo, Soul and mdb have effectively posted close to 0 posts related to the game itself excluding meme votes and minor stuff, I'd like to hear opinions from those three in particular, otherwise I'm happy to lynch within these three today unless people have objections.

P-edit: You may be right about the WW's but I don't believe there are multiple members. The only way to find out would be to lynch the werewolf to test the theory out. I'm for neutrals revealing themselves but they could just be a werewolf or Mafia faking it. I'd rather get more opinions before getting neutrals to out themselves if they exist.

P-P-edit: well shit. At least that's one fluffyboi down so we only have 2-3 to deal with... But on the other hand that potentially puts town in mylo or whatever as 8 people remain and only 4 town remain with 2 definite scum and 2 unknowns on the other side.

I mean, I WOULD have talked more yesterday but SOMEONE quick hammered.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby JamesD28 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:16 pm

mdb1023 wrote:

That is not an excuse

JamesD28
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby ZSSDistortion » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:20 pm

mdb1023 wrote:

I agree the quickhammer was hasty, however Jammy had effectively claimed scum and there was a semblance of proof backing that up. Theres still plenty of time left today to discuss other matters, so a day 1 quickhammer shouldn't distract you from doing so.

FM Record
17-13-1
ZSSDistortion
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby murat1996 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:24 pm

Well fuck, the Vig shot was a "bad" one.
33-40-3 : My FM Record

Hosted: VFM13

My discord is fluffymurat#2318 if you really want it I guess...it's now a legacy name.

My discord is just fluffymurat
murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:39 pm

JamesD28 wrote:
mdb1023 wrote:

That is not an excuse

It is tho because I was busy and I didn't expect the day to end so soon.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Schultz128 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:39 pm

Werewolf is likely just renamed sk
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator

Postby JamesD28 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 pm

ICECLIMBERS wrote:ToroPicana has been mauled by a member of the Werewolves!

"Werewolves"
Plural

Seems factional to me.

JamesD28
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby Schultz128 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:49 pm

JamesD28 wrote:
ICECLIMBERS wrote:ToroPicana has been mauled by a member of the Werewolves!

"Werewolves"
Plural

Seems factional to me.

There was also the plural "Bread Mafia" in 11G, which was just a Serial Killer with a Godfather investigative passive.
Schultz128

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:15 pm

OctoOoze and ChubbyMooshroom9 have been prodded for inactivity.

in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:36 pm

Shit, thought i had two more hours and shit

Anyways I'll try to get a post up tonight but can't guarantee with the fucking impossible riddle

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town

Postby OctoOoze » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:48 pm

oopszzz izz gotzzz proddedzzz
catchingzzz upzzz
IGN: Juan Cena

When mafia hates you :(
Spoiler: Unbeaten as scum on FM
Spoiler: "WAIT I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ANDILIN ALT MY BAD" -TheCow
OctoOoze
Executioner
Executioner

Postby OctoOoze » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:04 pm

Soulshade55r wrote:I slept peacefully. Last night.

howzzz muchzzz youzzz wanazzz betzzz thiszzz iszzz azz codezzz
/vote soulshade55r
bzzz
IGN: Juan Cena

When mafia hates you :(
Spoiler: Unbeaten as scum on FM
Spoiler: "WAIT I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ANDILIN ALT MY BAD" -TheCow
OctoOoze
Executioner
Executioner

PreviousNext