12E: Treacherous Temple: Game Over (Town, NB, NE Won!)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: 12E: Treacherous Temple, Night 2: Shock and Awesome

Postby TimeToReap » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:13 pm

Can anyone link a few strong town/strong scum reads of this slot.
If there are none, just throw a few random ones together.
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby chitownmvp01 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:15 pm

TimeToReap wrote:Can anyone link a few strong town/strong scum reads of this slot.

Enxtra was new and was very calm and relaxed, not nervous. Felt like town. Insonnolito did nothing and then replaced out.
Spoiler: Image

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby TimeToReap » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:17 pm

chitownmvp01 wrote:
TimeToReap wrote:Can anyone link a few strong town/strong scum reads of this slot.

Enxtra was new and was very calm and relaxed, not nervous. Felt like town. Insonnolito did nothing and then replaced out.

Dunno why Inson came in.
Im gonna read up a little, get some sleep, make some reads and hopefully post them tomorrow.
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby chitownmvp01 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:28 pm

gn

Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Re: 12E: Treacherous Temple, Day 1: Flavor Failure

Postby chitownmvp01 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:35 pm

Here are my thoughts on Macca:

Spoiler:
MaccaMania wrote:/vote Snapshot
I'm more confident on Snap being scum over Andi rn because despite both of them having equally scummy posts and weird interactions I could see Mafia!Snap whiteknighting Andilin bc he knows Andi is town and wants to buddy with him or smth like that. It made sense in my head.

MaccaMania wrote:The snapshot wagon looks pure tbh.

His response to my post wasn't that bad though, it seemed well thought through and made sense. I do still have a slight scumread on him, but it's gone down a bit.

I'm also slightly scum reading Ultii for a couple of the posts I saw when skimming the thread, particularly the reaction to Under's fake n0 result. Murat seems a bit off to me but he usually always does, and somebody told me that active Murat = Town Murat, so I'm taking that into consideration.

I'll fully read the thread as soon as school finishes.

Voted snap early D1. Nothing wrong here, the change in thought later is noteworthy.

MaccaMania wrote:[Enxtra, Quantum]
[Ici, Harper, Chit]
[Everyone else]
[TD, Andi]
[Snap, ultii]

I think this is what my reads were. I might have missed some

I'll redo the explanations later when I'm not pissed off

D1 reads

Scum reads are snap (scum), xUltiix (town). TD is a fine read, but the last one is the troll. Also, town read Ici and switched to scum reading him later in the game.

MaccaMania wrote:Aaaaaaaa I'm so confused right now and all my reads are switching around.

Snap has been much more townier in his past couple of posts and I'm really doubting that Scum would claim Citizen if they were about to be lynched D1. They would most likely claim a PR to get the lynch onto somebody else. Also, the fact that he is trying to start another wagon rather than just sheep onto the Understood lynch is something scum wouldn't do unless they were scumbuddies, which really isn't likely in this situation.

I'm willing to switch my vote to either Under or TD as of right now I have them as a higher scumread than Snap.

UNDERSTOOD:
[spoiler]The reasons why I'm scumreading Under is because of the disgusting self meta (but he does do this as town), the excessive 'I'm conf town ecks dee' posts, the posts where he discredited votes on him because 'im town' and that some of his pushes kind of feel forced, such as his entire push on Jacko where he just kept claiming that Jacko was bussing. It was a really meh considering I didn't see him actually explain why. Also:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
MaccaMania wrote:Also lol nobody can read Under for his meta right now - the fact that he is self meta'ing and claiming that he is town means that he knows what his town meta is which means he can easily fake it.

Dude I'm a really, really good scum player. The reason I do well as scum is because I emulate my town meta. You didn't know this before?

The difference here is that I have genuine thoughts, which is how you can tell the difference

This post really pings me. The last line where he talks about himself having genuine thoughts feels like absolute bullshit and like he is trying to manipulate people into town reading him despite him not really doing anything to warrant that townread. Also, a couple of posts after this he posted the 'I wouldn't bus d1' which is a blatant lie.

I didn't like his whole thing on Evil where he was trying to 'scare him' by voting against him and attacking him just because Evil was voting Under. The whole interaction felt really off and just weird.
TD: Spoiler:
TalkingDirty wrote:
QuantumRadius wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:
QuantumRadius wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:
QuantumRadius wrote:nah dude, learning with quantum
sounds so much more professional

You are on a forum for what should be considered a kid's game playing the more advanced version, but still it is basically a full on slap fight 90% of the time. Why do you need to look professional?

do you really think I know what I'm doing
don't answer that
that's why I need to look professional

Quantum do you want a place in my pocket? Tell me why you are voting for snapshot as well, start with your andil-snap T-S interaction.

you're openly pocketing me, hmmm
i dunno, I'm usually pretty independent of that but I might consider later in the game

snapshot vote based on that horrendous post on andilin, the strongest ping I've gotten in the game

Strongest ping in the game. Ha. The game is still day 1 with only 12 pages. GTFO.

I really didn't like this post. It was just completely shooting down somebody else's scumread and the tone used in the post is terrible. TD did talk about this post later on and explain it, but I still found the post to be scummy.
TalkingDirty wrote::
HarperReed: I like him. I find his third person speech to be amusing. He calls someone out when they make a pointless argument against someone. I like to make analogies when doing reads. Harper is like a defense attorney throwing out objections whenever he sees fit. "Objection! Speculation." And then in his own mind, it is sustained because we don't have a real judge to tell him otherwise.

I dislike this post a lot. It's just TD trying to buddy with Harper. Where he says stuff like 'I like his 3rd person speech' is completely irrelevant to the game and it feels like the only reason he says it is because he wants to get on the good side of Harper and have Harper townread him back.
TalkingDirty wrote:Reads on ElderSivart, Quantum and Awesome:

[spoiler]Elder: Null, only has one post; moving on

Quantum: slight to medium town, more of a gut read than anything

She is actively participating in conversation, pointing out what she thinks to be worth noting, etc. Town-like motivation accompanied by a town-like tone. To clear up any and all confusion regarding what I said to Quantum about her read on Snapshot, I found her wording in the post to be off. I'm not saying she can't or should not scumread Snap, but I just found it weird she said it was her "strongest ping of the game", makes it sound like we've been playing longer than we have. It was amusing to me. I don't go on an Easter Egg Hunt and expect to find an egg in the first two minutes. Likewise, I don't expect to find scum on 12 pages alone. The phrase "strongest ping" seemed to be an exaggerated comment.

In general, if someone says something I find to be odd, inconsistent, contradictory, amusing, weird, a comment that makes me cock my head to the side, etc. I will call them out on it. I do this to my own mother. I did this to my professors in college. I have an act for it.

Awesome: Scum, he's eager to get a PL going so early in the game. An early lynch causes the day to end early, and limiting conversation time.

awesome5000 wrote:
Icibalus wrote:Okay, maybe my reasoning was off, but that post pinged me as being incredibly scummy.

I'm okay with an andilin lynch today. Any objections from someone non-cancer?

He was bad in another game, I don't trust him anyway.
I'm fine with Pling him
/vote andilin

I said earlier, voting a PL early is like saying if we have no other legit wagons, I got my vote here as a place holder. There is no need for it.

awesome5000 wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:
TalkingDirty wrote:I find it strange Quantum is so sure of himself. He could be wrong.

Wow these are some real insightful comments.

@Quantum fine :roll:

Ugh why did I join this game with this player list? No offense. Chikoly isn't here there is no offensive. Seriously tho, how will I play this if I can't just pocket people like heytherequantum? I think this is the game that will break me.

awesome5000 wrote:
Icibalus wrote:Okay, maybe my reasoning was off, but that post pinged me as being incredibly scummy.

I'm okay with an andilin lynch today. Any objections from someone non-cancer?

He was bad in another game, I don't trust him anyway.
I'm fine with Pling him
/vote andilin

Awesome5000 gives zero shits about andilin's alignment. Just throwing that out there.

i said POLICY lynch
you do realize that right

idk i'll read more closely tomorrow

I don't you think you realize what you mean lol

awesome5000 wrote:andilin
You seem to have better posts
Is the Mafia helping you with them or what?

I feel as though a town member would be more explanatory in what they say with regards, to voting/unvoting, but.....that's just my opinion.

The read on Quantum here looks very fake, like they are just throwing words out to try and fumble a townread together. 'Gutread, active, town motivation, tone of town'. All of these seem like phrases scum would put together to try and justify a townread.
[/spoiler]

/vote TalkingDirty
I feel like TD is more likely to be scum over Under due to the things already pointed out and the fact that I haven't really seen anything from them that points to them being town.

I actually have no strong scum reads anymore and that scares me.

Under came out of nowhere as a scum read. Read on TD does not follow Macca's reads list. Why is TD suddenly higher scum than snap? Votes Under after this.

MaccaMania wrote:[Enxtra, Quantum]
[Understood, Purple, Shortcut]
[Everyone else]
[Jammy, Andilin, Awesome]
[Icibalus, TalkingDirty, Multiuniverse]

A lot of my reads had changed after Snap's flip, so this is the updated list. I'm pretty much willing to lynch anyone in those bottom 2 brackets. I'll post the correct order and why I want them to be lynched a bit later, or maybe tomorrow if I don't get them finished in time.

D2 reads. 2 of his highest scum reads are town. Also scum read the Jester. Ici changed from slight town to strong scum. Has 6 total scum reads, noteworthy that 2 are dead town and the other is the Jester, which is being treated as a ML. The other scum reads include 2 ML baity players (Jammy and andilin).

Next 2 posts are interesting.

MaccaMania wrote:
TalkingDirty wrote: Spoiler: My read on Macca is that he is slight scum. I couldn't really find any flaws in his logic, but I did find this that was particularly interesting when I went through his ISO.

MaccaMania wrote:I'm going to go through associations with Snap after school, as well as make the VCA post that I said I'd make.

/vote JackoDerp

I'll explain more later on, but this is mainly based off of associations.

MaccaMania wrote:/unvote

I'm not too comfortable with the wagon being on L-3 this close to the start of the day. Plus, Jacko's claim seems TWTBW so I'm beginning to doubt my confidence on the vote. I think scum would be smarter than to claim that they visited the same person who was killed by mafia.

MaccaMania wrote:For the sake of convenience I referred to myself in the 3rd person and coloured all my actions as grey (null). These are the associations in terms of voting with Snap.

All three of these quotes are in succession from his ISO. Notice, he votes Jacko says he will provide reasoning for his vote, but instead just unvotes later and changes his mind. Then his really colorful analysis does not mention JACKO AT ALL.

Yeah, as I was making the analysis post I realised that Jacko had much less associations with Snap than I originally remembered. I thought he was pro-Under lynch over Snap but as I was skimming the EOD thread I realised that his vote wasn't even on the two main wagons. As for him not being on the analysis post, I can't really say much about that other than I didn't see him do anything that I thought was necessary to point out.

Also, what exactly are you scumreading me for here? Is it just general suspicion or is it because you think me and Jacko are a scumteam?

MaccaMania wrote:I don't think I want to lynch Multi today. They are pretty much confirmed to be not Mafia due to EOD actions, and considering we haven't actually seen any sgin of an NK I would much rather get a Mafia lynch off rather than a neutral lynch off. I'm still not too confident on either of the wagons, but right now my lynch preference out of the three wagons is:
Awesome > Jacko > Multiuniverse

Macca opened D2 with a vote on Jacko, saying that he'll explain later. But then he said that the associations weren't as strong, which suggests toning down the scum read on Jacko, but then follows with having Jacko as a 2nd choice for lynch. The 2 posts just don't flow.

MaccaMania wrote:Jacko do you think Multi is Mafia or neutral?

I'm fairly confident on Multi being neutral because their EOD actions looked like they were attempting to mislynch but the person who they were looking to mislynch was a Mafia member, and I really doubt that Multi's actions can come from a scum buddy.

My vote is probably going to go on Awesome today. I'll point out the exact quotes which I don't like from Awesome, but the unnecessary aggressiveness from him isn't really making me want to change my mind.

MaccaMania wrote:Awesome's wagon seems so much more scum-motivated than all of the other wagons yet it is the wagon which I was most confident on. I'm scum/null reading all of the people who are on his wagon right now.

A Jacko lynch will give us a shit tonne of associations to go off but it's at the risk of lynching a TI claim. His day play has been semi-scummy and I'm now thinking that not wanting to lynch him because the claim is TWTBAW isn't that good of a reason.

I do like the Ici wagon however it does seem quite opportunistic as it was led by the two highest wagons, but followed up by 2 people who I think to be town. I explained before why I was scumreading Ici and his recent actions don't really look like they are coming from town.

I really hate not having my vote on somebody so
/vote JackoDerp

First choice lynch was awesome at the time, but later in the day said that the awesome wagon was scum motivated. Potential distancing from a ML, it did look like that the awesome lynch was going to happen. Would later flip to Ici.

MaccaMania wrote:Under what are you doing?

MaccaMania wrote:Awesome's wagon seems so much more scum-motivated than all of the other wagons yet it is the wagon which I was most confident on. I'm scum/null reading all of the people who are on his wagon right now.

A Jacko lynch will give us a shit tonne of associations to go off but it's at the risk of lynching a TI claim. His day play has been semi-scummy and I'm now thinking that not wanting to lynch him because the claim is TWTBAW isn't that good of a reason.

I do like the Ici wagon however it does seem quite opportunistic as it was led by the two highest wagons, but followed up by 2 people who I think to be town. I explained before why I was scumreading Ici and his recent actions don't really look like they are coming from town.

I really hate not having my vote on somebody so
/vote JackoDerp

Seems more concerned about associations (information lynch) than lynching scum. Especially after the toning down on the Jacko scum read earlier.

chitownmvp01 wrote:MACCA WHY HAVEN'T YOU VOTED ICI THEN?????

I want to make sure that we are actually going to have enough people to be able to lynch. Associations are going to be amazing regardless of who is lynched so I really don't want to risk nolynching.

/vote Icibalus

I'm going to be on until EOD anyways, so I'll be able to change my vote if necessary.

Yes NL is bad, but this post looks bad after multi and Ici flips. Seems more concerned about associations than lynching scum. Perhaps Macca is scum here and knows that there are multiple wagons on town and was trying to get a ML.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby OllyRenard » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:48 pm

I slept peacefully, I will be busy with things until tonight
"Proud" member of the League of Losers
OllyRenard
Lookout
Lookout

Postby chitownmvp01 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:49 pm

I was null reading him. I was struggling to get a vibe on him. Now based on some of the flips and associations, I think he is scum.

OllyRenard wrote:I slept peacefully, I will be busy with things until tonight

Ok. Please give us you're thoughts later.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:49 pm

So everyone's checked in except for Quantum.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:50 pm

I still haven't given you my results yet :/

I have a red check on someone but I am waiting for reactions
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby chitownmvp01 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:57 pm

TalkingDirty wrote:
chitownmvp01 wrote:I was null reading him. I was struggling to get a vibe on him. Now based on some of the flips and associations, I think he is scum.

Which flips? The awesome flip or today's flips?

awesome, ici, multi

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:13 pm

TalkingDirty wrote:
chitownmvp01 wrote:
TalkingDirty wrote:
chitownmvp01 wrote:I was null reading him. I was struggling to get a vibe on him. Now based on some of the flips and associations, I think he is scum.

awesome, ici, multi

Ok, but you voted me first? When you had an entire wall for Macca?

I'm scum reading both of you. Then I ended up looking through Macca's ISO when doing VCA and was pinged. Also, I found your post about not lynching leyva unless there is a CC to be townie.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:26 pm

TalkingDirty wrote:
chitownmvp01 wrote:
TalkingDirty wrote:
chitownmvp01 wrote:
TalkingDirty wrote:

awesome, ici, multi

Ok, but you voted me first? When you had an entire wall for Macca?

I'm scum reading both of you. Then I ended up looking through Macca's ISO when doing VCA and was pinged. Also, I found your post about not lynching leyva unless there is a CC to be townie.

Have you finished the VCA or did you just look at Macca so far?

I finished it. I mentioned the awesome wagon, but I'll post in format.

Awesome5000|10|MultiUniverse, TalkingDirty, Evildeanius0, Andilin1, Jarizok, Icibalus, JammySpoldge, ShortCutButton, QuantumRadius, Awesome5000
Icibalus|4|JackoDerp, chitownmvp01, PurpleSidewalk1, MaccaMania
JackoDerp|2|ShortCutButton, OllyRenard
multiuniverse|2|xUltiix, Understood12345

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:30 pm

@chit I think most of what you are scumreading Macca for could be applied to you tbh. I don't think Macca is scum tbh.
Elastoid vs chittownmvp01 is TvS.
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:31 pm

PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:@chit I think most of what you are scumreading Macca for could be applied to you tbh. I don't think Macca is scum tbh.

I highly doubt that the Ici wagon was pure.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:35 pm

chitownmvp01 wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:@chit I think most of what you are scumreading Macca for could be applied to you tbh. I don't think Macca is scum tbh.

Are you literally just going to throw out more reasons to scumread you? Ffs chit, if you know you are town then how easily could it be for Macca to be town? You have to find more than this.
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:41 pm

PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:
chitownmvp01 wrote:

Are you literally just going to throw out more reasons to scumread you? Ffs chit, if you know you are town then how easily could it be for Macca to be town? You have to find more than this.

I'm doing VCA as if awesome was a ML and we know that multi and Ici are town. I do not believe the Ici wagon was pure and I'm town reading everyone else on it.

I've given more reasons than UNDERSTOOD's ever given on anybody in his whole life, lol.

What are your thoughts on Jammy, andilin, Shortcut, and TalkingDirty? They are my scum reads on the awesome wagon.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Re: 12E: Treacherous Temple, Day 3: Two for the Price of One

Postby MichaelgRook » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:48 pm

No votecounts for another 1 and a half hours.
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby chitownmvp01 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:54 pm

MichaelgRook wrote:No votecounts for another 1 and a half hours.

Nobody asked, but ok.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:01 pm

chitownmvp01 wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:
chitownmvp01 wrote:

I'm doing VCA as if awesome was a ML and we know that multi and Ici are town. I do not believe the Ici wagon was pure and I'm town reading everyone else on it.

I've given more reasons than UNDERSTOOD's ever given on anybody in his whole life, lol.

What are your thoughts on Jammy, andilin, Shortcut, and TalkingDirty? They are my scum reads on the awesome wagon.

fuck me idk, null leaning scum based on PoE, town or neutral, and null I need to reread.

Not mafia:
TTR, Quantum, Short, Under, me, chit, and Jarizok.
Left over:
leyva, olly, andilin, TD, and Jammy.
3 of those names are mafia.
I am going to take a deeper look into mafia!olly since I don't actually know that, sorry. I don't think leyva is mafia tbh. Aside from that I don't want to lynch anyone outside of that pool.

@Understood does snap protect andilin like that if he is mafia? What are your thoughts?

Basing this solely on murat:

/vote Jammy
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Also I accidentally left Macca out of that whole PoE of mafia thing just add him to the list of possible mafia.
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:06 pm

{myself, Quantum, chit, Under} Strong TR
{TTR, Jarizok} Med TR
{leyva, Macca} Slight TR
{Shortcut, Olly, TD} null (will read into Olly and TD)
{andilin} Slight SR
{Jammy} Med SR
{} Strong SR

{Evil, Shortcut, leyva} Neutral bin
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby chitownmvp01 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:10 pm

Wait I just remembered something. It was either this game or another game snap said that he defends anyone who he thinks is scum read for the wrong reasons. Maybe that's the case with his scum buddy andilin here. Also, snap defended gent/tpa in 12D.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby ShortcutButton » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:49 pm

/vote jammy

I have trust and purple and I want to see where this goes.

Shit I need to do new analysis, leyva put a dent in my plans.

Oh Fwiw purple, you did NOT start he awesome wagon. Look at literally the third post of day 2 as well as page 19 or so of day 1
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

Postby PurpleSidewalk1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:05 pm

TalkingDirty wrote:
PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:Also I accidentally left Macca out of that whole PoE of mafia thing just add him to the list of possible mafia.

PurpleSidewalk1 wrote:{myself, Quantum, chit, Under} Strong TR
{TTR, Jarizok} Med TR
{leyva, Macca} Slight TR
{Shortcut, Olly, TD} null (will read into Olly and TD)
{andilin} Slight SR
{Jammy} Med SR
{} Strong SR

{Evil, Shortcut, leyva} Neutral bin

That's contradictory lolol

Definitely isn't. "Possible" and "reads". I am looking at associations with snap which I should have just done yesterday, but was much too lazy to.

ShortcutButton wrote:/vote jammy

I have trust and purple and I want to see where this goes.

Shit I need to do new analysis, leyva put a dent in my plans.

Oh Fwiw purple, you did NOT start he awesome wagon. Look at literally the third post of day 2 as well as page 19 or so of day 1

I need to reread both of them and look at how jammy tends to react when she is faced with her scum buddy being lynched, but I didn't get town vibes from Murat which are always obvious within three to four posts tbh.

Your "plans" ????

Fine but I made the awesome wagon into what it was! A complete shitshow which probably caused the death of 2 or more townies! Whoops...
PurpleSidewalk1
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XII] Winner

Postby ShortcutButton » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:26 pm

yes my plans
ShortcutButton
Forger
Forger

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads