NFM 43 | Boot Camp | GAME OVER | TOWN WINS

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: NFM 43 | Boot Camp | Day 2 (Sharp Eyed)

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Wed May 31, 2017 12:10 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:He.Was.Like.A.Robot

That's how I knew he was scum
/vote Takumi

Interesting. Could you tell me why?
Why
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner

Postby snapshot112 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:10 pm

@TakumiHijirihara

I like That you're scumreading me, Since that (and the long reasoning behind it) shows you see me as someone to watch out for. But I don't think I really earned this. So I dislike the post.

Also: Most of what you said has already been discussed and explained. I dislike how you're ignoring that.
Ingame-Nickname: Shalltear
Games played: 956 (528/419/9)

#SaveTheDragons
A small click for you, but a HUGE click for these dragons.
Image Image Image Image Image

FM record (4/4)
Spoiler: Image
snapshot112
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:10 pm

What would you say if I was a sheriff who got a red on you?
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:11 pm

Theoretically, (of course?)
- If any of you want to go to a couple of really decent a fun mafia sites that can actually improve your game, try mafiascum and mafiauniverse. Both very newbie friendly and awesome!
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Wed May 31, 2017 12:13 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:What would you say if I was a sheriff who got a red on you?

I would say that's impossible and either I've been framed by a Framer or you're imitating Yellow from NFM41.
Why
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner

Postby superdog551 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:13 pm

Okay, here are my second set of reads. They aren’t too detailed because I don’t have much time, but I added as much as I could without digging too deeply.

Spoiler: 1.snapshot112: Snapshot replaced in D1 and right off the bat he was very forceful in his questioning and sharing his thoughts. He seemed to contradict himself a fewtimes, but it was nothing that couldn't be explained. He pushed for a Time lynch and then pushed the Fen lynch until it happened. His read on Fen seems to have been spot on, as he flipped Sk. He is really observant, and his posts really just seem to be filled with town motivation! The only thing that concerns me is his talk that we would be screwed without him, or we would be screwed if he was taking the scumlead. Tbh I don't like the way he says that, but I don't really think scum intentions are the case, but it shouldn't be forgotten if he does get extra scummy. Med-Town

2.mdb1023: Mdb's initial argument with bumper carried over all of D1, and it might be here in D2 also, so I am going to name it "The Bumper Incident". Mdb was very aggressive towards bumper for sometime after this happened, even after it was revealed to be a joke. This may seem NAI and irrelevant, but after the Bumper Incident, Mdb began aggressively pushing a TTR lynch. Pushing for the lynch isn't what I see wrong. Whats pinging me is that the majority of his posts were solely focused on pushing for this lynch. Maybe this wouldn't tell his allignment either, except for what happened afterwards: He posted one post saying that since we were moving away from the Time lynch he would just vote fenraiser (but he would be really pissed if Fen flips town since we didn't vote Time). Idk why, but I just feel like after he pushed the entire D1 for a Time lynch, and then he changes his mind in a single post, just feels scummy to me. Because of this (and his overall agressiveness) I am putting him at Slight Scum

3.andilin1: Where do I even start with Andilin? He was also pushing aggressively for a Time lynch, and then suddenly changes his mind. Except he does it in a strange
way:
andilin1 wrote:Wagons:TTR>Triangle
No fucking fen lynch his meta is ez

TTR is a PL plus a sis at lynh

andilin1 wrote:/vote Fen

If he's town we lynch TTR

Literally right after saying TTR is the best lynch and that we should definitely NOT lynch Fen under any circumstance, he votes for Fenraiser. But he doesn't bold his vote, so it wouldn't count anyway. I think that he may have done this to act like a troll, but in reality he didn’t want a Fen lynch over a Time lynch. He just made it look like he voted so that he could gain some potential towncred by being on the wagon. Andilin is just non-stop shitposting so I don't know if I should even take this seriously, but something is really pinging me bad about him, especially that vote. Slight Scum

4.Jarizok: Wow, right off the bat he is pretty town motivated. I like the way he is pushing people a bit. Unfortunately since I haven’t seen much of him, I am gonna have to put him at Null

5.TimeToReap: Time let me just say that your strategy is complete BS and I don't know how it keeps working in your favor, but oh well. I don't really know what to do with Time. He seems to flip between personalities of wanting to be lynched and then saying he will live on. He voted himself twice? now. He also wanted to self hammer. I want to read him as scummy, but if I think about it,he acted the exact same way in NFM41 as citizen, and utilized the same "strategy" that he is using now. I know that meta is unreliable, but I just feel like despite how dumb this playstyle is, he is acting as he would as a citizen. Null/Lean Town
P-Edit: He also asked who was witched. Considering it is D1 idk what he was getting at? Was he trying to signal something? I don't know, I kinda wanna reconsider my
Slight town read on him, but I will leave it for now because it may have been a mistake on his part.

6.triangularbrick: I just get an... off feeling from Triangle. He seems to be town motivated, but some of his posts just sound like they are coming from a scum's mouth. He got pretty angry when I jokingly asked him if he was the godfather (which he also did to snapshot). I don't know if he was just being sarcastic, but he seemed genuine in his anger until snap called him out on it. He also made a strange post saying that he "doesn't know how to act townie". I just feel off with this, I don't think it is something an actual townie would say. My read on Triangle is still just a strong gutread. Something about him is just really pinging me the wrong way, and I do not like it, so I have to put him at Med scum

7.cyphron: Only 7 posts. C'mon you gotta talk some more my dude. Even with the lack of posts, his last two bother me a bit.
cyphron wrote:At this point we will be killing more during the day than night
and
cyphron wrote:Well imma ride on the wagon
/vote Fenraiser

First of all his post of killing more during the day than at night is weirdly worded, don't you think? Then he jumps right on the Fen wagon with no reason of his own. I of course cannot read this too strongly with that few of posts, but keep it in mind for the future. Null

8.Multiuniverse: He is acting pretty town motivated. He joined the TTR wagon and provided his reasons for joining (though he later joined the Fen wagon). He created a small case against Bumper's joke vote, which I thought seemed pretty genuinely town. His earlier posts were kinda filled with fluff, but I like his newer ones. It is still kinda hard to read him, but for the most part I have an okay feeling on him. I am not TOO confident on this read, but for now Slight Town

9.TalkingDirty: He is pretty much the only one that I see rivaling Snapshot on his questions and his thoughts. He has constantly questioned the motivations of people, and he is always adding to the discussion. The only difference is that he seems to be slightly less active and a lot less aggressive than Snap is with his posts. Overall, though, his posts have a lot of town motivation, and nothing really concerns me so far with him. Med-High Town

10.MaxDistructo: You gotta post more too boi. His reads are a bit strange, because they only include a few people, but they get his point across okay. The only thing that concerns me is him for a short time he wanted a no lynch, but that was cleared up pretty fast. It is still rather hard to read him with so few posts, so for now Null

11.UNDERSTOOD12345: Understood, like Snap, replaced in and quickly got to work with his questioning and sharing his thoughts. Though I don't think his posts are as strong as Snap's or TalkingDirty's, they are still fairly town motivated. I am still a bit confused about his intense scumread on me early on, but I think that is pretty much cleared up right now. The way he was pushing for a Triangle lynch then suddenly switched to Fen is still pretty concerning to me, but I feel like he had more of a reason to do it than the others that did it above. I have noticed that his actions are slightly different than what I had know of him before, but meta is unreliable, so I can't use that fact too well in my reads. For the most part while he isn't as high town as Snap or Dirty, he still seems fairly town motivated to me. Slight Town

12.reboundandresonance: Their posts seem fairly town motivated to me. They have posted their thoughts quite a bit and were pushing for a triangle lynch. Despite this I just feel like I can't get a good read on Rebound, and I don't know why. Maybe I am just burned out after everything above? Either way I am going to have to say Null for the time being.

13.TakumiHijirihara: Welcome Takumi! Didn't think I would be seeing you here. I can see the Tak x Super ship already! Anyway though, down to business. Takumi just replaced in, but in his first two posts was these excellent reads (Which I am very jealous of). While some of our reads conflict, that won’t affect my read on him. He is already questioning and explaining his thoughts, a lot, and I don’t think a scum would put that much effort into their reads. Despite this, I can’t give him too strong of a read, due to he hasn’t been here long, but I have a really good feeling about Takumi. Slight Town

14.Bumpercarz: Bumper caused "The Bumper Incident" by joke-voting Mdb. I am not going to base my read off of this because I feel that it was a joke and NAI. They don't have much content in their posts, other than the BI, so I would read them as null, but I am getting a bad gut feeling about them. I can't exactly put my finger on what is pinging me about them, but like Triangle, something just seems off with their posts. I'm gonna have to put Slight Scum

Okay, that concludes my reads! Feel free to discuss if you want too.
joaodasalmas wrote:Abilities: You can reveal yourself as the King Potato, and now you can't be voted.

My Roles:
Charmer
Oracle
Associate

Get in here and count to 200300 before 2030!
In-game my name is Jay
superdog551
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:14 pm

TakumiHijirihara wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:What would you say if I was a sheriff who got a red on you?

I would say that's impossible and either I've been framed by a Framer or you're imitating Yellow from NFM41.

I was talking to Takumi
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby superdog551 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:14 pm

Ill go back and read what I missed now.

Wow the town is a bit more active this morning.
joaodasalmas wrote:Abilities: You can reveal yourself as the King Potato, and now you can't be voted.

My Roles:
Charmer
Oracle
Associate

In-game my name is Jay
superdog551
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Wed May 31, 2017 12:16 pm

snapshot112 wrote:@TakumiHijirihara

I like That you're scumreading me, Since that (and the long reasoning behind it) shows you see me as someone to watch out for. But I don't think I really earned this. So I dislike the post.

Also: Most of what you said has already been discussed and explained. I dislike how you're ignoring that.

I understand that people have mentioned a lot of what I said, but I feel that just because it may have been discussed does not mean it should be disregarded.
Why
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner

Postby TimeToReap » Wed May 31, 2017 12:16 pm

Why is everyone following my strategy....
I literally told you what it does and it happens again!
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Wed May 31, 2017 12:16 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
TakumiHijirihara wrote:

I was talking to Takumi

I am Takumi.
Why
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:17 pm

Alrighty then.

Anyway, back to my real vote
/vote Triangle
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby superdog551 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:20 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:Alrighty then.

Anyway, back to my real vote
/vote Triangle

Well, I agree with a Triangle lynch since he is my highest scum-read, but I am not voting yet because of what I said before.

My Roles:
Charmer
Oracle
Associate

In-game my name is Jay
superdog551
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:22 pm

@ Takumi if I had pulled a red on you the thought that I was scum would not have crossed your mind?
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Wed May 31, 2017 12:23 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:@ Takumi if I had pulled a red on you the thought that I was scum would not have crossed your mind?

That's why I mentioned Yellow from NFM41. He was scum who claimed I was scum by providing a fake result.
Why
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:23 pm

TakumiHijirihara wrote:
UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:@ Takumi if I had pulled a red on you the thought that I was scum would not have crossed your mind?

That's why I mentioned Yellow from NFM41. He was scum who claimed I was scum by providing a fake result.

Would you have thought it might have been a reaction test?
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby snapshot112 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:25 pm

I find a lot of the late votes on Fenraiser seemd really scummy, So Imma go back and quote those

#SaveTheDragons

FM record (4/4)
snapshot112
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby UNDERSTOOD12345 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:26 pm

snapshot112 wrote:I find a lot of the late votes on Fenraiser seemd really scummy, So Imma go back and quote those

^
UNDERSTOOD12345
Medium
Medium

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Wed May 31, 2017 12:26 pm

UNDERSTOOD12345 wrote:
TakumiHijirihara wrote:

Would you have thought it might have been a reaction test?

Maybe, but I feel it's more likely that someone would put forth an actual claim rather than attempt to provoke a reaction.
Why
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Wed May 31, 2017 12:27 pm

I have the entire wagon in chronological order if you guys want it.
Why
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner

Postby snapshot112 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:27 pm

Go give it to us

#SaveTheDragons

FM record (4/4)
snapshot112
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Wed May 31, 2017 12:28 pm

This is every single vote from D1. They aren't quotes.

Spoiler: Fen memevoted the host
Andilin voted Time
Multi memevoted the host
Bumper failvoted mdb
Andilin memevoted the host then revoted Time
Time voted Andilin in response
Mdb voted Bumper
Snap voted mdb in response
Fen voted Tri
Bumper unvoted mdb
Mdb unvoted Bumper
Snap unvoted mdb
Bumper voted Fen
Tri voted Fen
Snap voted Fen
Tri failvoted Time
Time self-voted
Tri voted Bumper
Tri failvoted Time
Mdb voted Time
Bumper voted Time
Super voted Time
Talking voted Time
Tri voted Fen
Snap voted Time
Time unvoted
Snap unvoted
Snap voted Fen
Talking unvoted
Super voted Fen
Octo voted Time
Andilin voted UNDER
UNDER voted Andilin
Snap unvoted
Super voted Time
UNDER voted Super
UNDER voted Time
Multi voted Time
Andilin voted Time
Rebound voted Multi
Andilin unvoted
Snap voted Time
UNDER voted Tri
Time self-voted
UNDER voted Cyphron
UNDER voted Tri
Snap voted Fen
Tri voted Fen
Max voted Time
Max unvoted
Rebound voted Tri
Super voted Fen
Time unvoted
Tri voted Bumper
Mdb voted Fen
Tri voted Fen
Time voted Octo
Octo voted Tri
Max voted Tri
UNDER voted Fen
Talking voted Fen
Cyphron sheeped Fen
Multi voted Fen
Time hammered Fen
Andilin voted Fen
Bumper voted Fen
Why
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner

Postby snapshot112 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:29 pm

I think they might have killed OctoOoze to give his reads about me and Time being scum more credit. I know this is (kind of) a WIFOM argument to you. But that's what it looks like.

#SaveTheDragons

FM record (4/4)
snapshot112
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby snapshot112 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:30 pm

Takumi, Can I ask you to add colours to that post to make it look a little more comfortable to read?

I will also reply to your scumread on me later, Don't worry ;)

#SaveTheDragons

FM record (4/4)
snapshot112
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby TakumiHijirihara » Wed May 31, 2017 12:32 pm

snapshot112 wrote:I think they might have killed OctoOoze to give his reads about me and Time being scum more credit. I know this is (kind of) a WIFOM argument to you. But that's what it looks like.

I feel like that would be stupid. Killing someone does not give their reads more credit. It's also possible that they had an agent who watched him during the day, found out he was a visiting role, and after Fen's flip killed him knowing it was more likely to be town than witch.
Why
TakumiHijirihara
Summer 2018 Winner
Summer 2018 Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads