[Newcomer FM] NFM38 | Arsonist Wins! | Burn Baby Burn!

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: [Newcomer FM] NFM38 | Day 4 | Follow Up

Postby BS4125 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:38 am

It's from most likely to least likely:

TheWabbit, James, xUltiix (80%)
TheWabbit, Stri, Heavens (15%)
TheWabbit, Stri, xUltiix (5%)
TheWabbit, James, BS4125 (0% because I know I am Cit)

I think we should trust dmsc with igniting James so let's focus on the next Mafia. Shown by the above it's most likely going to be xUltiix, the one who argued with me about making a plan with arrays for a night plan

/unvote
/vote xUltiix

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
BS4125 wrote:Please post relevant posts to the topic at hand and not digress. Also please explain your opinions otherwise your contribution is sub-zero.

Oooooooo Mister Power over here!

And would you look at that, I was on the forums longer then you.

But overall the role for this topic needs work, I mean it's so bad people would rather
get off topic lol.

solola is a mod you retard
BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby Jezz92 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:47 am

There's another option, BS.
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby BS4125 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:48 am

Jezz92 wrote:There's another option, BS.

Which one? You as Mafia doesn't really have much evidence really and would go to decimals imo

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
BS4125 wrote:Please post relevant posts to the topic at hand and not digress. Also please explain your opinions otherwise your contribution is sub-zero.

But overall the role for this topic needs work, I mean it's so bad people would rather
get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby Jezz92 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:51 am

BS4125 wrote:
Jezz92 wrote:There's another option, BS.

Which one? You as Mafia doesn't really have much evidence really and would go to decimals imo

No I mean for the lynch target. I think it's a win win tbh, provided dmsc is still helping town.
But meh, it's probably a stupid idea...
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby BS4125 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:55 am

It's better not to lynch James though as it saves time where dmsc can ignite him

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby Stri » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:38 am

Question for dmsc:
Why are you so inclined helping us over the maf. I want to know this because I want to be able to trust you 100%.

Also, I'm not sold on xUltiix being maf. He's been really making all the plans for us so far. He played like this last NFM game I was in too and he was town (although, no-one could really know his scum-meta cause he really always rolls town lol). But I need to think about this.

BS, I hope you understand that from my POV you are no confirmed citizen. So Wabbit/James/You is still a possible maf team for me.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jezz92 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:42 am

Ultiix isn't mafia.

Lynch James today. This will 100% confirm stri and heavens as town, or expose both of them as mafia. If James is mafia, dmsc douses bs, if James flips town, dmsc douses one of stri or heavens. This will take complete loyalty from dmsc, however, so we need to question whether or not we can trust him.
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Stri » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:47 am

Jezz92 wrote:Ultiix isn't mafia.

Lynch James today. This will 100% confirm stri and heavens as town, or expose both of them as mafia. If James is mafia, dmsc douses bs, if James flips town, dmsc douses one of stri or heavens. This will take complete loyalty from dmsc, however, so we need to question whether or not we can trust him.

If he can go for his own win, he probably will. Can't blame him for it either, I would do the same in his position.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby BS4125 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:00 am

Stri wrote:BS, I hope you understand that from my POV you are no confirmed citizen. So Wabbit/James/You is still a possible maf team for me.

Yes I do know that but those were from my perspective, your perspectives will be different

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:

get off topic lol.

BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Postby Jezz92 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:01 am

Stri wrote:

If he can go for his own win, he probably will. Can't blame him for it either, I would do the same in his position.

But James is mafia, right? You just checked him. So we should be good, 2v5 at the end of today, dmsc can douse literally anyone, tardis rb's bs, we lynch bs tomorrow (you could even check him just to be 100% sure), and then lynch dmsc the next day. It works just as well as the other plan imo.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but this statement expressing your concern for dmsc going for his own win almost seems like you know James will be a misslynch.
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Stri » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:24 am

Jezz92 wrote:
Stri wrote:

But James is mafia, right? You just checked him. So we should be good, 2v5 at the end of today, dmsc can douse literally anyone, tardis rb's bs, we lynch bs tomorrow (you could even check him just to be 100% sure), and then lynch dmsc the next day. It works just as well as the other plan imo.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but this statement expressing your concern for dmsc going for his own win almost seems like you know James will be a misslynch.

I'm not sure where I express my concern, I'm just saying, if it's riskier than lynching a cit, I don't wanna do it. If it will still ensure us a win, I'm down. I haven't done the math yet tbh.
Also, I don't like how xUltiix suddenly got 3 (?) votes. I'm not quite sure he's a good lynch today.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jezz92 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:30 am

Risky lynching James? You just revealed him as mafia lmao!

Tonight you can check bs, me or ultiix, tardis can role block any of us, whoever he suspects most. Dmsc can douse whoever the hell he wants, it won't really matter at that point.
Lynching someone you've outed as mafia is more beneficial than picking 1 of 3 possible citizens, no?
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby tardispaten » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:35 am

Stri wrote:
Jezz92 wrote:
Stri wrote:

I'm not sure where I express my concern, I'm just saying, if it's riskier than lynching a cit, I don't wanna do it. If it will still ensure us a win, I'm down. I haven't done the math yet tbh.
Also, I don't like how xUltiix suddenly got 3 (?) votes. I'm not quite sure he's a good lynch today.

He's the thing that bothers me stri. He believed that I didn't rb heavens, after saying that she was rb all of the time and me admitting I rbd her. Not only that, he was puhing my lynch as well as james. That is why I'm thimking he's more likely to be mafia. If we do end up lynching james, then I will have ti decide to rb ulti. Sorry stri, but i think ulti is more scum than bs.

You see my point? That's why I'm more confident on an ulti lynch. Question is, am I right, and do you trust me, cuz I really don't believe his citi claim. Also, I might have figure vanquishers and Olly's role. One of them was definetly citizen, but the other, was a TK. And I'm inclined that one of them is TK
I'm the alpha wolf with the howl that is worse than my bite!
A gentle, caring creature that will gladly be your companion or let you become part of the pack.

BtM: Main mask - The Wolf
Spoiler: Image

Death Note Moderator

tardispaten
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby xUltiix » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:37 am

/vote James
Lynching me over the person the consig confirmed as citizen nice
Voting me over him is dumb and arguably gamethrowing.
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby Stri » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:37 am

Jezz92 wrote:Risky lynching James? You just revealed him as mafia lmao!

Tonight you can check bs, me or ultiix, tardis can role block any of us, whoever he suspects most. Dmsc can douse whoever the hell he wants, it won't really matter at that point.
Lynching someone you've outed as mafia is more beneficial than picking 1 of 3 possible citizens, no?

Okay so let's put the scenarios out here, we currently have 8 people of which 3 are scum:
We lynch james. maf kills someone. We have 6 people of which 2 are scum. majority.
We lynch a cit. In the case we lynch right, maf will be 100% surely role blocked that night. the next day we know James and the arso. Done, no matter if the arso ignites or not.
We lynch a cit. In the case we misslynch it's 7 people out of which 3 are scum. Maf kills someone, 6 people and 3 are scum. 50/50 scenario.

Which means, lynching james is our best option then? I don't like relying on the arso's plans since he will 100% surely backstab us if he can win.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby xUltiix » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:39 am

Also if Stri is mafia this town is done because all of this town are sheep and will follow him
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby tardispaten » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:42 am

Stri wrote:

Okay so let's put the scenarios out here, we currently have 8 people of which 3 are scum:
We lynch james. maf kills someone. We have 6 people of which 2 are scum. majority.
We lynch a cit. In the case we lynch right, maf will be 100% surely role blocked that night. the next day we know James and the arso. Done, no matter if the arso ignites or not.
We lynch a cit. In the case we misslynch it's 7 people out of which 3 are scum. Maf kills someone, 6 people and 3 are scum. 50/50 scenario.

Which means, lynching james is our best option then? I don't like relying on the arso's plans since he will 100% surely backstab us if he can win.

Can I ake an input please stri? Lynch ulti, I'll block James as DMSC ignites. Simple as!
A gentle, caring creature that will gladly be your companion or let you become part of the pack.

Death Note Moderator

tardispaten

Postby Stri » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:43 am

xUltiix wrote:Also if Stri is mafia this town is done because all of this town are sheep and will follow him

lololol, I wish I was, this game would have been in the bag.

Can we get a vote count?
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jezz92 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:43 am

Stri, yes, James is the best option. You found him as mafia. So vote for him. Much better than choosing between three citizens. If James is town, you're exposed. Heavens too. But, he's mafia for sure, so it's fine.

Ultiix, listen. Does stri's lack of motivation to lynch James seem odd to you in any way?
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby tardispaten » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:45 am

Jezz92 wrote:Stri, yes, James is the best option. You found him as mafia. So vote for him. Much better than choosing between three citizens. If James is town, you're exposed. Heavens too. But, he's mafia for sure, so it's fine.

Ultiix, listen. Does stri's lack of motivation to lynch James seem odd to you in any way?

Fine... if we do James now, who should I rb before we end up quick hammering again

Death Note Moderator

tardispaten

Postby Jezz92 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:46 am

tardispaten wrote:
Jezz92 wrote:Stri, yes, James is the best option. You found him as mafia. So vote for him. Much better than choosing between three citizens. If James is town, you're exposed. Heavens too. But, he's mafia for sure, so it's fine.

Fine... if we do James now, who should I rb before we end up quick hammering again

In all honesty, it depends what James flips.
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Stri » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:47 am

Sigh, Jezz, I'm not sure why you are targetting me here. I've never said it's riskier lynching James, I just said I didn't look at any scenario yet. After that, I sketched all the scenario's, and voila! I think there's enough motivation to lynch james in there. Have I missed anything?

Also, I'm not voting until I see a vote count.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Stri » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:49 am

tardispaten wrote:
Stri wrote:

Can I ake an input please stri? Lynch ulti, I'll block James as DMSC ignites. Simple as!

Great plan, except when xUltiix flips town and dmsc won't ignite. It relies too much on dmsc.
Stri
Executioner
Executioner

Postby xUltiix » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:49 am

The only scenario in which we win is in if Stri is town.
@Jezz idk but its 2am and even if he is mafia there's really nothing I can do about everyone following him
xUltiix
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby Jezz92 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:52 am

I am just...freaking out right now. I don't know who to trust.

Maybe I'm over thinking things, idk.
Jezz92
Godfather
Godfather

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads