Five New Lobby Icon Suggestions (Concepts):

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Five New Lobby Icon Suggestions (Concepts):

Postby Groupsbloxcity » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:45 am

Now, I don't have any visual designs ( the icons itself) with me to share but I've been thinking for a bit recently and I think that users should recieve special icons for doing the following:

NOTE: Of course, the names won't appear in your inventory like any other icon, but I just named them so you get a bried idea of what it's for. Again, these are just fun lobby icon concepts that may get users motivated to do some good things and play more.

The Bug Squasher Icon: A special icon given to users that have reported at least 3 minor/major/both client bugs to the developers on the forums.
Design Idea: A cockroach being inspected/surrounded by a magnifying glass. There would also be a red background color surrounding the animal and magnifying glass.

The Suggester Icon: A special icon given to users that gave at least one suggestion that made its' way to the game (as in got implemented).
Design Idea: I honestly don't know how to say this in better words, but maybe Darkrevenant's (the character skin) head and alongside it (next to his upper mouth) a speech bubble with a red exclamation mark inside of it surrounded by a dark blue background color.

The Reporter Icon: A special icon given to users that have reported at least 3 guilty users that have violated the Town of Salem rules and guidelines in game.
Design Idea: A notepad with light-black scriblles on it with a pencil on the side surrounded by a light-brown background color.

The Trusted/Approved Icon: A special icon given to users that are trusted on the Town of Salem forums.
- Design Idea: A white thumbs-up (with a dark green sleeve on the bottom) surrounded by a slightly lighter green background color.

The Donator Icon: A special icon given to users that have spent a value of at least 10 USD on the game.
- Design Idea: A light-brown moneybag with a dollar sign in the middle surrounded by a green background color.

Again, these are all just concepts. If anyone would like to make the icons then go ahead and share it. I will feature them on the post too. And, if you'd like to add/sharemore special lobby icon concepts, then go ahead and suggest it, i'll also add your idea onto the post too.
Support my role idea - the Sorcerer: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=92651

AND these suggestion threads too:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=92653
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=92654

Groupsbloxcity
Jester
Jester

Return to Suggestions