Patch 2.0.3 The Coven Comes to Web!

Announcements made here about the game and the company.

Re: Patch 2.0.3 The Coven Comes to Web!

Postby khakha1036 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:31 am

HereThereEverywhere wrote:God, the Crusader is glorious. All I can say is good riddance to the people who'd rather leave the game than realize they're wrong, they're probably not the kind of playerbase anyone would want to play with.

same
Image Image
khakha1036
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby HDeffo » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:01 pm

All I get from reading the comments is "HOW DARE THIS COMPANY WANT MONEY"
HDeffo
Medium
Medium

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:26 pm

There's also the part where people are misinformed so they yell about things that are incorrect.
canadian joker says a lot aboot society

Riskka#1854
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby MagentaB » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:34 am

MagentaB wrote:Do you need to log into the steam version to get the discount? I attempted to buy the browser version but it was still set at 5 dollars

Yes, your account has to be linked with Steam, and own the Coven expansion to get the discounted price.[/quote]

That's the thing is I'm not seeing a discounted price, going to pay it on PayPal still shows 5 dollars. http://imgur.com/a/mwaQc
MagentaB
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Rohesia33 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:40 am

Could I get a reply to my post please? I've already contacted info@blankmediagames.com It's been 6 days since I've paid for this and I still don't have access, it's been almost 48 hours since I sent the email and I haven't even had an acknowledgment it was received and was being looked into.
Rohesia33
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:57 am

Hey there Rohesia33, apologies in advance for the late responses from the staff. They get plenty of emails a day, and go first-in, first-out. If there were multiple (and I do mean multiple) people in front of you, chances are they haven't gotten around to your email just yet. Please give it a few more days. I understand it's frustrating, but since they are the only ones who can assist, you will need to be a bit more patient.

What are your usernames and your Steam names? If you don't mind me asking.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rohesia33 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:45 pm

Hi Naru
There are only two accounts in this house Rohesia33 and Bomb2. It was Rohesia33 which I purchased Coven through. I've used PayPal before for both acpoynts (same paypal). So I'm sure this is just a bug. Thank you for getting back to me.
Rohesia33
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby destawaits » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:57 am

Oh, so this is the glorious Crusader skin that everyone's talking about! I think you know what I'm thinking. :roll:

Spoiler:
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:26 pm

Rohesia33 wrote:Hi Naru
There are only two accounts in this house Rohesia33 and Bomb2. It was Rohesia33 which I purchased Coven through. I've used PayPal before for both acpoynts (same paypal). So I'm sure this is just a bug. Thank you for getting back to me.

I'm afraid I can't find anything wrong on my end. :( You'll have to wait for the devs to respond to your email, Rohesia. Apologies.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby McJohn » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:23 pm

Naru2008 wrote:
McJohn wrote:I'll wait until they sell Coven by itself without premium nuffsed. When you realize your player count starts dropping don't be running around with your heads like their chopped off figuring out what happened. I had bought the game on steam on my computer, but my computer has been broke for sometime and I would like to play this, but I don't feel putting up $10 is well worth it in the least. Premium is a joke. Especially for users who don't have steam.

Coven. Does. Not. Require. Premium. It. Is. Sold. Separately.

Naru2008 wrote:
Dragonally wrote:When I bought Town of Salem on Steam it came with special perks. Coven, however, didn't. I was disappointed, but I went with it. Now I'm pissed and I feel like I'm being ripped off. I already purchased the game-why should I purchase it AGAIN to get the perks that should have came with it in the first place and to play it on a browser? It's ludicrous to expect someone to pay for the same game twice. I will never spend another cent with this company, and every game I play from now on I'll be sure to spread the word on how this company likes to rip off those that actually purchase the game. Thanks for making me feel special!

Coven still isn't coming with perks other than what was outlined here;
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68622

Only the premium web version comes with items, such as Town Points, the exclusive pet, etc, which is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL. (Emphasis on completely optional.)

http://i.imgur.com/ns8BvQZ.jpg Okay then why does it say it requires premium here then? Show me where you buy it separately other than Steam (on the web) because I don't have access too it anymore and I'm not paying an extra $10 dollars to buy web premium and coven when I already spent $5.
McJohn
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Rohesia33 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:31 am

Naru2008 wrote:
Rohesia33 wrote:Hi Naru

I'm afraid I can't find anything wrong on my end. :( You'll have to wait for the devs to respond to your email, Rohesia. Apologies.

Thank you for checking in on things on your end. I've heard back from the devs and everything is sorted now.
Rohesia33
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby OrSeAl » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:23 am

Please, add the ability to buy this from Steam, I can`t use paypal.
OrSeAl
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:40 am

I don't see why you can't buy premium browser through Steam. It's a pretty stupid choice, assuming there isn't an actual reason for it.
canadian joker says a lot aboot society

Riskka#1854
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Postby Gp0817 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:32 am

Hi how do I get my account linked on town of Salem with my steam beach use I am using iPad
Gp0817

Postby Jerme » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Gp0817 wrote:Hi how do I get my account linked on town of Salem with my steam beach use I am using iPad

Start the Town of Salem Steam client nad use the green "login with steam button.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Leharn » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:25 am

But Rip Mobile users who cant access coven :(
Leharn
Witch
Witch

Previous